Can anyone get this avatar to fit here?

Banned 9 replies
Found 24th Mar 2009
it looks small enough to me, but apparently is to large?

i239.photobucket.com/alb…gif

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Taken from the edit avatar screen.

Original Poster Banned

Jumpingphil;4721175

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB … Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).Taken from the edit avatar screen.

so is that a no then? lol

Yours is 421848 bytes which is more than twice the size allowed.

Original Poster Banned

Jumpingphil;4721182

Yours is 421848 bytes which is more than twice the size allowed.

thats crazy the avvy is so small tho? ive seen bigger avvys that move

But yours is in colour.

Its actually over 400kb, so loooads larger than allowed. Animated things can only be a few frames really to fit in at under 20kb.

You would have to chop this thing up and cut bits out to get it to fit. Had a quick go; the closest I could get the whole thing to was about 180kb, so instead I cut two bits out if you want to use any of them. But to be fair I think your current avvy is better :thumbsup:

]Really Fast Fighting
]Flash Of Symbol

Original Poster Banned

bishibashi;4721258

Its actually over 400kb, so loooads larger than allowed. Animated things … Its actually over 400kb, so loooads larger than allowed. Animated things can only be a few frames really to fit in at under 20kb.You would have to chop this thing up and cut bits out to get it to fit. Had a quick go; the closest I could get the whole thing to was about 180kb, so instead I cut two bits out if you want to use any of them. But to be fair I think your current avvy is better :thumbsup:]Really Fast Fighting]Flash Of Symbol

Cheers for the effort mate. appreciate it. But as you say i like me new one to lol

Repped anyway

No worries :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...22
    2. Wuntu - Three (3) Cinema Vouchers Please?11
    3. Ripped off from local garage. Suggestions please.1832
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop59

See more discussions