can anyone give me abit of advice on ocado ordering online.

2 replies
Found 11th Jan 2010
hi all i have decided to try ocado online food shopping as i am fed up of tescos messing me around. just one thing i want to know really is when do they take the money from your bank account as i was going to place an order today for later on in the week but i have all of £3 in my account and dont want to go overdrawn but i will have enough cash in for it when i am due the shopping. so do they take the cash as they are due to deliver or beforehand.cheers guys.

2 Comments

Banned

all supermarkets only bill when the goods are picked for delivery (i.e a few hours before the van leaves the depot). Otherwise they would have to refund for out of stock items if they billed on the order date.

Original Poster

csiman;7502796

all supermarkets only bill when the goods are picked for delivery (i.e a … all supermarkets only bill when the goods are picked for delivery (i.e a few hours before the van leaves the depot). Otherwise they would have to refund for out of stock items if they billed on the order date.

cheers for letting me know i thought it would be more safe to ask first.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. disneyland paris tickets11
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    3. Whey protien621
    4. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37

See more discussions