Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anyone give me an opinion of this guitar, Ibanez RG460VFM ?

Looking for an upgrade for my 16 year old for Christmas. This has £100 off the rrp at Andertons.

Want to spend a maximum of £300. Any advice or further suggestions gratefully received

Many thanks

2 Comments

Guitars are a really individually subjective thing. This guitar looks okay, but I wouldn't buy it because it doesn't fit what I need. But then the next guy might think it is perfect.

Have a word with your son, go to a few shops, have a play on a few. Trust me, he'll be absolutely chuffed if he can get the guitar he wants and he won't care that he had to help Santa choose it.

Plus, it may be he would prefer an iconic second hand guitar rather than a brand new one? Plenty for sale on the run up to Christmas.

Have a natter with him. That's my advice.

scrumpypaul

Guitars are a really individually subjective thing. This guitar looks … Guitars are a really individually subjective thing. This guitar looks okay, but I wouldn't buy it because it doesn't fit what I need. But then the next guy might think it is perfect.Have a word with your son, go to a few shops, have a play on a few. Trust me, he'll be absolutely chuffed if he can get the guitar he wants and he won't care that he had to help Santa choose it.Plus, it may be he would prefer an iconic second hand guitar rather than a brand new one? Plenty for sale on the run up to Christmas.Have a natter with him. That's my advice.

I agree with this. I've been playing for 15 years and had many guitars (birthday/Christmas presents) but I love the I chose myself.
    I also recommend Ibanez guitars and the rg series is in my opinion a great range.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35
      3. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!88

See more discussions