Groups

can anyone give me some advice on cheapest place to buy pet supplies please

everytime i take the mutt to the vets for his injections,we get stung with the cost of worm/flea treatments (coz he's rather large).there must be a cheaper place to buy the likes of stronghold/frontline etc.can anyone point me in the right direction please ?

14 Comments

Banned

Pets at home

loads have been put on here regarding frontline, do a search on here or on moneysavingexpert. I got mine half the price compared to the vets
    Edited by: "mrsj2008" 31st Dec 2010

Mod & Ed

buy mine from Petmeds.co.uk go via quidco/topcashback and usually a few discount codes around too

Original Poster

mrsj2008

loads have been put on here regarding frontline, do a search.

yes have searched for ages,but didn't know if there are any alternatives that are just as good.

You can buy fronline at Superdrug now. But i use Petmeds too like 'wishihadadonkey'!!

wishihadadonkey

buy mine from Petmeds.co.uk go via quidco/topcashback and usually a few … buy mine from Petmeds.co.uk go via quidco/topcashback and usually a few discount codes around too

I use them too - great savings

Original Poster

thank-you,will take a look x

Sainsburys sell frontline at the pharmacy counter

What area are you in? We have our pet food delivered and he also does meds, he guarantees to beat or match anywhere elses prices on everything, great guy.

Banned

google product search combined with hukd and tcb/quidco never fails

Pets at home are good

For our pet tortoise we use,
    surreypetsupplies.co.uk/
    They also cater for other animal types too.

Original Poster

harlzter

What area are you in? We have our pet food delivered and he also does … What area are you in? We have our pet food delivered and he also does meds, he guarantees to beat or match anywhere elses prices on everything, great guy.

live in cornwall,right by lands end, so never get access to things that are delivered.bit of a limited choice of shops around here aswell tbh oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions