Groups

Can anyone give me the which test results for child car seats pretty please??

I am not a member-it has expired-just wanted to nosey what was best to get for the Grandchildren. Thanks and rep will be given!

15 Comments

i would advise you go on the halfords or britax site and use their tool to find whats best for you car. Also Halfords will correctly fit for free

Original Poster

Hi-yes I have used the Britax fitfinder but wanted the uptodate which results.

Banned

im sure fireheaven is into this sort of stuff, well i think it is fireheaven, give her a shout, sorry if ive got the wrong member but sure it was her

have pm'd her for ya

Original Poster

sassie;2860164

im sure fireheaven is into this sort of stuff, well i think it is … im sure fireheaven is into this sort of stuff, well i think it is fireheaven, give her a shout, sorry if ive got the wrong member but sure it was herhave pm'd her for ya

thanks! i didnt know she was:thumbsup: im ultra fussy with them so dont want to just look at Britax:roll:

sassie;2860164

im sure fireheaven is into this sort of stuff, well i think it is … im sure fireheaven is into this sort of stuff, well i think it is fireheaven, give her a shout, sorry if ive got the wrong member but sure it was herhave pm'd her for ya

Sorry I wish I could help but it wasn't me

Is this what you are after which.co.uk/rev…ats

Original Poster

fireheaven;2860220

Sorry I wish I could help but it wasn't me Is this what you are after … Sorry I wish I could help but it wasn't me Is this what you are after http://www.which.co.uk/reviews/child-car-seats

thanks but cant see it as im not a member:x
    can anyone recall who it was as it has been listed on the site before?

Banned

oh shat, who was it then, ermmmmmmmm sorry lou and thanks fireheaven

No probs Sassie :thumbsup:

Lou how about this thread................hotukdeals.com/ite…49/ post 12

Ahh yeah i posted that if you look around a few sites have snippets of them you can work out the best and worst ones for sure!! :thumbsup:

I've got the Recaro one for the baby and a 2/3 isofit, both i would recomend easy to fit use etc and the kids seem comfy in them!!

The Which? best buy was the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix with Easyfix base at £190, with a score of 82%. The next best was the Mothercare Meteor (with base) at £180 with 79%.

The cheapest Best Buy by far was the Hauck Zero Plus at £45 with 71%.

The report gives no indication of when it was published. None of them do now, which makes them a lot less useful than they were.

Original Poster

Newbold;2860872

The Which? best buy was the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix with Easyfix base at … The Which? best buy was the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix with Easyfix base at £190, with a score of 82%. The next best was the Mothercare Meteor (with base) at £180 with 79%.The cheapest Best Buy by far was the Hauck Zero Plus at £45 with 71%.The report gives no indication of when it was published. None of them do now, which makes them a lot less useful than they were.

Thanks, Newbold-but dont have isofix :oops:
    I have the Britax first class and Maxi cosi tobi-but was sure i heard something about Recaro test results not being good-and daughter has been considering them for all 3 kids in her car. I just wanted to know what it was i read and I thought it was in te Which report:?

im sure i have read that the britax hi-liner has really good reviews and safety on the which site

amazon.co.uk/Bri…LGQ

louloo;2861334

Thanks, Newbold-but dont have isofix :oops:I have the Britax first class … Thanks, Newbold-but dont have isofix :oops:I have the Britax first class and Maxi cosi tobi-but was sure i heard something about Recaro test results not being good-and daughter has been considering them for all 3 kids in her car. I just wanted to know what it was i read and I thought it was in te Which report:?

The Recaro Young Profi Plus with base was fine - a best buy with 78% at £230.

However, the one you might well have in mind is the Recaro Start, with a typical price of £190. It's listed as a 'don't buy' with just 20%, and is described as one of the worst performing seats in their safety tests.

Hope that helps.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE186925
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764429
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213629

See more discussions