Groups

Can anyone help?

i have just started taking apart my ds and one of the screws seems warn down and i cant remove it. I cant put the rest back in as the pwoer button and sound button have fallen ineards. What do i do how can i get it out!!!!

I want to cry i love my ds

10 Comments

hmmm, bad one. u would need to take it to someone who has a micro drill, and have the screw removed that way. its the only thing I can think of. unless u can get some needle nose pliers on it.

If the screw head is a philips cross, and you have ground the cross to a circle, try to carve a line (with whatever sharp implement you can) along the top of the head to create a good enough fixing for a flat bladed screwdriver. This has saved me a couple of times.

Original Poster

its deep in the plastic that the only problem and is a 3 lined nintendo screw

Original Poster

well i think i snapped the power switch so looks like i ******ed it

Banned

I bet you wish you'd never started:roll:

I have to ask, why did you try to take it apart?

stamp on it or tan it of a wall im sure you will get it open doing that!!!!

Banned

big willy style;2195738

stamp on it or tan it of a wall im sure you will get it open doing … stamp on it or tan it of a wall im sure you will get it open doing that!!!!

Thats about right, lol.

Original Poster

i was trying to change the case. big mistake!

.......superglue something to the screw :thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common913
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137

See more discussions