can anyone help?

when i click, go to deal in (hotukdeals) some deals takes me to this awin1.com/awc…;p=
pls help am i doning something wrong

9 Comments

could be a virus on your pc, looks something similiar to what i kept getting, i couldnt get rid of it, in the end i had to re-do my pc.

Download Hijackthis and hack it out directly from your register :thumbsup:

Look for the same line as you wrote

it is the affiliate link and should direct you to the deal's webpage

Original Poster

richp;7713500

could be a virus on your pc, looks something similiar to what i kept … could be a virus on your pc, looks something similiar to what i kept getting, i couldnt get rid of it, in the end i had to re-do my pc.

DAMNOME;7713539

http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=buttonrun this to check

gal2792t;7713550

Download Hijackthis and hack it out directly from your register … Download Hijackthis and hack it out directly from your register :thumbsup:Look for the same line as you wrote

spic;7713683

It is HotUkDeals affiliate - nothing to worry about. … It is HotUkDeals affiliate - nothing to worry about. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affiliate_marketing

thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Original Poster

stevebl;7713626

it is the affiliate link and should direct you to the deal's webpage

:thumbsup: I think you will find you have a click through blocker which prevents you travelling straight through one web site and clicking through, hence giving a web site owner a credit, to another web site. I have the same problem and I also cannot use the cash back web sites from this machine for the same reason. I have searched and have yet to find the little devil which is causing this

DEALWARRIOR;7714051

:thumbsup: I think you will find you have a click through blocker which … :thumbsup: I think you will find you have a click through blocker which prevents you travelling straight through one web site and clicking through, hence giving a web site owner a credit, to another web site. I have the same problem and I also cannot use the cash back web sites from this machine for the same reason. I have searched and have yet to find the little devil which is causing this

Have you set your browser to reject cookies? If you have then try changing it so cookies are accepted and it should then work fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions