Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anyone help!! looking for the giant ninky nonk!

as the title this is the web page from tesco direct.tesco.com/sea…onk out of stock though. this is a newer version with better reviews than some of the smaller ones have checked a few sites but cant seem to find it anywhere else, please note its not the pull along wooden stacking one its bigger than that, rep added if you can help

12 Comments

unless they have it instore?

Original Poster

plumberman01;6989661

unless they have it instore?

duh! i didnt even think of doing that:whistling: will go check just now thanks. rep added:thumbsup: sometimes i think my brain is filled with cotton wool:thinking:

tracyhay;6989723

duh! i didnt even think of doing that:whistling: will go check just now … duh! i didnt even think of doing that:whistling: will go check just now thanks. rep added:thumbsup: sometimes i think my brain is filled with cotton wool:thinking:

its the xmas frenzy:) but worth a phone-call.

Original Poster

no luck out of stock everywhere:x tesco said it is a christmas must have toy! great hopefully i will find another store that stocks it, surely cant be a tesco exclusive?

tracyhay;6990695

no luck out of stock everywhere:x tesco said it is a christmas must have … no luck out of stock everywhere:x tesco said it is a christmas must have toy! great hopefully i will find another store that stocks it, surely cant be a tesco exclusive?

have you asked o looked at toysrus?

Smyths? The Entertainer?

Original Poster

plumberman01;6991110

have you asked o looked at toysrus?

yep they dont do it

Original Poster

Dude1971;6992907

Smyths? The Entertainer?

yep tried that too argos do it but out of stock every local store, and home delivery as well:x

i dont see it on the website, but Debenhams were selling the bigger version in October this year, i've not noticed it instore since, but maybe worth a try

Try Mothercare instore.

They may have it.

Original Poster

sweetexception;7001683

i dont see it on the website, but Debenhams were selling the bigger … i dont see it on the website, but Debenhams were selling the bigger version in October this year, i've not noticed it instore since, but maybe worth a try

cheers will try it:thumbsup: rep added

Original Poster

scrutters;7003013

Try Mothercare instore.They may have it.

thanks will check online too rep added:thumbsup: oos online but can phone round some local mothercares to see if they have them thanks for the info, didnt think of checking there
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share715
      2. word association Game73944490
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929

See more discussions