Can anyone help make our Football club badge better

19 replies
Found 1st May 2009
We need our club badge making better, as it is very pixelated. its for our under 10's team, and needs to be done and sent of to the printers for embroidery.

If i put up a template for it can anyone help do a good version of it pls....

1. Misc
  2. Football
19 Comments

Original Poster

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object2/1567/105/n5270133735_5638.jpg

Make this one better too :whistling: http://anemptyfeeling.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/liverpool-fc-crest.jpg

[edit] actually sorry i really dont think i can imrpove it that much

wouldnt it be better with Darcy lever on the top bit and Football Club on the bottow - looks a bit bare on top

Original Poster

Any changes you think please go ahead and do, I am rubbish at graphics type things.....

If you could post it back here when your done that would be brilliant.

Also, if you could do a new one nice and tidy of the above as we have this on ALL our shirts at the moment.

Thanks

Original Poster

danmc;5095449

Darcy Lever Bolton?. If so Live round the corner on plodder lane.I'll … Darcy Lever Bolton?. If so Live round the corner on plodder lane.I'll have a crack at something tonight what are you after a totally new badge or the old one upgraded?.

Yes mate. Its our under 10's team (brand new this season) that need it sendin off to the printers, as they said the one above is too pixalated.

I really want to keep that badge and design but tidy it up so less pixalated and in jpeg format.

If you have time then have a mess about too with the design, it may well be used if good

Thanks m8

darcyleverfc;5095486

Yes mate. Its our under 10's team (brand new this season) that need it … Yes mate. Its our under 10's team (brand new this season) that need it sendin off to the printers, as they said the one above is too pixalated. I really want to keep that badge and design but tidy it up so less pixalated and in jpeg format. If you have time then have a mess about too with the design, it may well be used if good Thanks m8

Too pixelated means it's too small, you ideally want something that's two or three times as big on the computer screen as it's going to be in real life.

Also, jpeg is a very bad idea. Part of the reason the first one doesn't look great is because it's been saved in jpeg. For example if you look at the top blue arc carefully you'll see there are 'growths' coming off the black lines. Those are called artefacts and are there because you used JPEG. Better formats are tiff or targa (.tga).

Apart from the Jpeg issues and size it looks pretty good, I'm not sure about keeping the text upright at the bottom though. It might look better if you used normal letters and let the text curve round rather than distorting the letters.

dean3988;5095294

Make this one better too :whistling:

Ha +1 :-D

Original Poster

EndlessWaves;5096618

Too pixelated means it's too small, you ideally want something that's two … Too pixelated means it's too small, you ideally want something that's two or three times as big on the computer screen as it's going to be in real life.Also, jpeg is a very bad idea. Part of the reason the first one doesn't look great is because it's been saved in jpeg. For example if you look at the top blue arc carefully you'll see there are 'growths' coming off the black lines. Those are called artefacts and are there because you used JPEG. Better formats are tiff or targa (.tga).Apart from the Jpeg issues and size it looks pretty good, I'm not sure about keeping the text upright at the bottom though. It might look better if you used normal letters and let the text curve round rather than distorting the letters.

Thanks for the advice, Can yo sort the badge out for me then lol :whistling::whistling::whistling:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8646/darcyleverfc.th.jpg

Not sure if this is what you are after but had a crack at it anyway:thumbsup:

Banned

danmc;5099063

Not sure if this is what you are after but had a crack at it … Not sure if this is what you are after but had a crack at it anyway:thumbsup:

Wow that looks great but the font at the bottom might age too quickly.

Original Poster

Thats awesome Dan. Cheers pal.

If you could change the Darcy Lever Font that would be awesome....

Gonna use that one on the website.

Could you please also tdiy up the other one we have. I need it sending off to get it embroidered.

Thanks again, and i may use that logo for the Under 10's team.

danmc;5099063

Not sure if this is what you are after but had a crack at it … Not sure if this is what you are after but had a crack at it anyway:thumbsup:

That looks great, the kids will love a different design badge to the older teams.:thumbsup:

darcyleverfc;5101131

Thats awesome Dan. Cheers pal. If you could change the Darcy Lever Font … Thats awesome Dan. Cheers pal. If you could change the Darcy Lever Font that would be awesome....Gonna use that one on the website. Could you please also tdiy up the other one we have. I need it sending off to get it embroidered.Thanks again, and i may use that logo for the Under 10's team.

I'm swamped at the minute with uni work I can sort them out wed for you if thats not to late.
If I get chance before I'll have a go.

Original Poster

Thts awesome mate, if your able to tidy the original one too that is fantastic.

Weds is fine mate

Cheers

darcyleverfc;5101131

Thats awesome Dan. Cheers pal. If you could change the Darcy Lever Font … Thats awesome Dan. Cheers pal. If you could change the Darcy Lever Font that would be awesome....Gonna use that one on the website. Could you please also tdiy up the other one we have. I need it sending off to get it embroidered.Thanks again, and i may use that logo for the Under 10's team.

Out of interest, what is the star for?

Also a number of years back I lived on Tarbert Drive and our garden backed on to the football ground.

pugw$sh;5101244

Out of interest, what is the star for? Also a number of years back I … Out of interest, what is the star for? Also a number of years back I lived on Tarbert Drive and our garden backed on to the football ground.

I was wondering the same does it signify a win of some kind?. Like the 1:? on the england shirt for 66?.

Had a quick go at another this morning as a distraction from the books.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3300/darcyleverfc2.th.tif

Original Poster

The star is for our cup win last season lol.

It can be left off though if need be.

I really need the original doing again thoug if possible
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions