Groups

Can anyone help me ???

10 Comments

Banned

errrrr.......

possibly....

It appears that the 1st posts are blank...I have made a thread in feedback for it....

Original Poster

Ok, don't know why I'm typing this really, as nothing I've posted in past 5 minutes have appeared on the screen !!

That appeared!! The topic i just started has done the same as yours

libbitom1;3079432

Ok, don't know why I'm typing this really, as nothing I've posted in past … Ok, don't know why I'm typing this really, as nothing I've posted in past 5 minutes have appeared on the screen !!

We've been invaded ! :w00t: I knew it !

The glitch has been resolved, but the data was lost so please retype your request as an edit to the opening post.

MikeT;3079477

The glitch has been resolved, but the data was lost so please retype your … The glitch has been resolved, but the data was lost so please retype your request as an edit to the opening post.

Mike do you by any chance w.... oh never mind .... have a great evening ;-)

Banned

i suppose we could help - with what? lol

Original Poster

Nothing - I'm fine now ! My questions was 'why can't I see anything I've posted' etc - but clearly that matter has been discovered and corrected :thumbsup:

Thank you for your concern though..........but my mind is now at rest. Thank you & good evening :-D

OK thanks for letting us know. ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047170
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7241369

See more discussions