Groups

can anyone help me?

I RECENTLY FOUND A £50 VOUCHER CODE ONLINE FOR A CATALOGUE, I USED IT A COUPLE OF TIMES AND THEN RANG UP AND PAID THE ACCOUNT BALANCE UP. IF LATER DOWN THE LINE THEY TWIG WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH MY ACCOUNT NOW NON EXISTANT? THANKYOU

8 Comments

Original Poster

I Also Closed My Account Too That Was A Week Ago Now Thanks

Banned

with who?

Banned

Moved to misc.

If it was with Littlewoods they just re-open the account and chase the debt

yeah ive heard it doesnt matter if you close it or not, they can still chase you for the money..

i have used £50 off a no minimum spend before now that was posted on here in dec 08 i used it 11 times altogether over different accounts and i have never been charged back.

greyparrot;7752308

i have used £50 off a no minimum spend before now that was posted on here … i have used £50 off a no minimum spend before now that was posted on here in dec 08 i used it 11 times altogether over different accounts and i have never been charged back.

I wouldn't advocate doing that:w00t:

greyparrot;7752308

i have used £50 off a no minimum spend before now that was posted on here … i have used £50 off a no minimum spend before now that was posted on here in dec 08 i used it 11 times altogether over different accounts and i have never been charged back.

The inevitable thread is not going to be funny!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4211867
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24103
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764653
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions