Expired

Can anyone help me find a Magiclip Merida and Tiana at a reasonable price please?

Found 21st Oct 2014
I am looking for Disney Princess Merida and Tiana dolls, Amazon and Ebay etc. only have imported ones available

5 Comments

My sister has ordered loads of these dolls and a magiclip castle thing from amazon.com she's never had a problem ordering from America and they arrive pretty quick, it tells you how much the import tax is at checkout so you don't pay any extra. I know that doesn't answer your question but just thought I'd say incase you were worried about buying from abroad , she's also ordered loads of palace pets that aren't out over here yet. X

I'm having the exact problem.. Did you find any??

Original Poster

Merida is on amazon for 22 pounds at the moment, its a pretty good set. I eventually found Rapunzel in tesco (can also get in asda). I had an ebay voucher so I got Tiana from america. Smyths have a good set with some of the dolls in seven of them (but not merida). I liked the sets that I eventually got as they had some extra clip on costumes etc.

If you haven't already got Merida, I got one from my local debenhams store for £7. I am after a tiana one if anyone knows where I can get one ?
Thanks

Merida currently £6.99 in argos. Ring up before hand to see if they have it though as it's an assortment.

Did anyone find Tiana, daughter really wants it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions