Groups

Can anyone help me find a reliable, reputable cleaner for my boyfriend please??

He lives in Leeds and already had a cleaner, but they didn't pay any attention to detail and never dusted the skirting boards or cleaned the toilet properly...yuk! lol

So...I'm trying to find him a reliable company who are fully insured, get references for their cleaners checked etc. that cover the LS10 area. If anyone could help that would be great.

Thanks x x

23 Comments

oh dear

you should really train him - it'll work out cheaper in the long run.

i'm fully domesticated - i'd have to be or our lass would knack me...................

also they must be damn fit and young, lol

tell him to clean it himself,
    lazy bass.:whistling::thumbsup:

Try this company as they are a franchise they have recognised standards to keep to.
    maid2clean.co.uk/yor…htm

try local hospital /health centre a lot of domestics do private cleaning

this lady is very good

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2583502/2/istockphoto_2583502_sexy_vacuum_cleaner_girl.jpg

[url]www.frenchmaids.com:thumbsup:[/url]

boothy;5739161

this lady is very good

lol....different to the usual portrait a cleaning lady gets!!

Sounds like they were banging.

boothy;5739161

this lady is very good

Yes I agree, but can she clean?

Banned

Titchimp;5739855

Sounds like they were banging.

defos. she was too busy cleaning his pipes than to take care of the skirting boards

Banned

bykergrove;5739885

defos. she was too busy cleaning his pipes than to take care of the … defos. she was too busy cleaning his pipes than to take care of the skirting boards

pipes :w00t: :w00t:

lol mutated strain of the male species? :-D

transit;5739895

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1560/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1560R-2054316.jpg

that is the old cliche!! lmao

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;5738945

oh dearyou should really train him - it'll work out cheaper in the long … oh dearyou should really train him - it'll work out cheaper in the long run.i'm fully domesticated - i'd have to be or our lass would knack me...................

Lol...I have tried sooo hard to train him, but he's on his own through the week and it all goes to pot!

Plus...I want it to be sparkly clean when I visit! :-D

Thanks for the recommendations guys :thumbsup: x x

Original Poster

bykergrove;5739885

defos. she was too busy cleaning his pipes than to take care of the … defos. she was too busy cleaning his pipes than to take care of the skirting boards

OMG! I hope not!!!....it was a bloke!! pmsl :?

i was going to say what a surprise....but actually blokes can be pretty good if trained properly!

Banned

whiterabbit;5739949

OMG! I hope not!!!....it was a bloke!! pmsl :?

oh lawdy..... :oops:

whiterabbit;5739916

Lol...I have tried sooo hard to train him, but he's on his own through … Lol...I have tried sooo hard to train him, but he's on his own through the week and it all goes to pot!Plus...I want it to be sparkly clean when I visit! :-DThanks for the recommendations guys :thumbsup: x x

If you're that bothered, you do it.

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1560/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1560R-2054317.jpg
    :thumbsup:

transit....no offence, but time you came forward a few years....this is not coronation street lmao!

Blueberry yumyum;5740201

transit....no offence, but time you came forward a few years....this is … transit....no offence, but time you came forward a few years....this is not coronation street lmao!

:w00t: eastenders then:thumbsup:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39914000/jpg/_39914563_laundrette203.jpg

transit;5740345

:w00t: eastenders then:thumbsup:

i don;t watch any soaps now ...but i'll let you off for your good humour lol!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944512
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047126
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1024
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.68

See more discussions