Groups

Can anyone help me find a thread that was posted on here a while back of a double pushchair....

please ive typed buggy,pushchair,tandem,duo ,twin ect and cant find it ,it was a tandem puschair not the normal brand and you can face the children towards each other or loads of other ways any any help would be much aprechiated x

29 Comments

Retailer?
    Manufacturer?
    How long ago?

Can you answer any of the above?

Original Poster

dont have a clue its not a well known brand dont know the retailer and dont know how long ago prob why i cant find it

Original Poster

thanks but none of the above it was posted as a deal x

Original Poster

choc1969;4579427

http://www.twinsuk.co.uk/more_details.php?id=100782

wow thank you so much thats the one will leave rep once again thanks x

wow that prams so cool. glad you found it. well done choc :thumbsup:

mumzyleah;4579453

wow thank you so much thats the one will leave rep once again thanks x

no probs, looks pretty ingenious :thumbsup:

corriessvk;4579476

wow that prams so cool. glad you found it. well done choc :thumbsup:

made me all broody again lol :oops:

......feeling has passed.......off to fill up my toddy :w00t:

choc1969;4579491

made me all broody again lol :oops:......feeling has passed.......off to … made me all broody again lol :oops:......feeling has passed.......off to fill up my toddy :w00t:

Loool! Hiya choc! I don't do broody either... never did!!! :w00t:

choc1969;4579491

made me all broody again lol :oops:......feeling has passed.......off to … made me all broody again lol :oops:......feeling has passed.......off to fill up my toddy :w00t:

lol i just mentioned to husband about that pram. he gave me evil looks. think he doesnt want another one yet. (son is only 6 months old).

got you some more coke codes. ill message them tomorrow sometime for you.

dmh77;4579501

Loool! Hiya choc! I don't do broody either... never did!!! :w00t:

Hiya babe

corriessvk;4579506

lol i just mentioned to husband about that pram. he gave me evil looks. … lol i just mentioned to husband about that pram. he gave me evil looks. think he doesnt want another one yet. (son is only 6 months old). got you some more coke codes. ill message them tomorrow sometime for you.

thanks hun :-D, very generous

tell your hubby that me and my 4 brothers are 13 months apart lol, mum got preggers as soon as she could, only stopped because she had to lol,

choc1969;4579529

thanks hun :-D, very generoustell your hubby that me and my 4 brothers … thanks hun :-D, very generoustell your hubby that me and my 4 brothers are 13 months apart lol, mum got preggers as soon as she could, only stopped because she had to lol,

wow she must of been a very busy woman.

corriessvk;4579537

wow she must of been a very busy woman.

keeps telling us she only ever had sex 5 times :whistling: and was just very fertile :w00t:

choc1969;4579544

keeps telling us she only ever had sex 5 times :whistling: and was just … keeps telling us she only ever had sex 5 times :whistling: and was just very fertile :w00t:

lol bless her.

choc1969;4579515

Hiya babe

Hiya hun! Are you well?

dmh77;4579617

Hiya hun! Are you well?

felt like poo last night and all day but better now, full moon and everything lol :oops:

hot water bottle and drugs helped

how you doing, is all well ?

choc1969;4579634

felt like poo last night and all day but better now, full moon and … felt like poo last night and all day but better now, full moon and everything lol :oops:hot water bottle and drugs helpedhow you doing, is all well ?

Hmmmm.... 'well' might be a bit ott.... 'still going' might cover it better! :thumbsup:

Drugs ALWAYS help BTW.... just wish someone was offering 'em to me!!! :w00t:

That damn full moon! :x

So whats new with you? (besides the full moon!):-D

dmh77;4579669

Hmmmm.... 'well' might be a bit ott.... 'still going' might cover it … Hmmmm.... 'well' might be a bit ott.... 'still going' might cover it better! :thumbsup:Drugs ALWAYS help BTW.... just wish someone was offering 'em to me!!! That damn full moon! :xSo whats new with you? (besides the full moon!):-D

work got a bit better, but finding it hard to do a full week in an office and come home to stuff too lol

but it will pay for my Vegas hols quiet weekend, was due to go over to a mates tonight but too stoned to drive lol so will see her tomorrow

then birthdays for the next few weekends so good to stay off the alcohol for a bit...(had a small toddy earlier :whistling:)

whats happening with your business btw ?

That pushchair is damn funky! I saw one down town last week and they are very long. But very cool. I'm about to be a dad again anytime soon (due last Wednesday) so am not broody, just skint!

choc1969;4579682

work got a bit better, but finding it hard to do a full week in an office … work got a bit better, but finding it hard to do a full week in an office and come home to stuff too lolbut it will pay for my Vegas hols quiet weekend, was due to go over to a mates tonight but too stoned to drive lol so will see her tomorrowthen birthdays for the next few weekends so good to stay off the alcohol for a bit...(had a small toddy earlier :whistling:)whats happening with your business btw ?

Lol, don't ask... you will depress me even more!!!

It's all still sat there waiting for life to stop getting in the way!!! :x

Wish I was going to Vegas.... :whistling:

'Tis my b'day monday... I was supposed to be going out tonight, but he had to work late, soooo... tomorrow night it will (might ) be.... :whistling:

donnydude;4579695

That pushchair is damn funky! I saw one down town last week and they are … That pushchair is damn funky! I saw one down town last week and they are very long. But very cool. I'm about to be a dad again anytime soon (due last Wednesday) so am not broody, just skint!

Get some curry down her throat lol :w00t:

congrats on 5k.......sssshhhhhh ;-)

dmh77;4579703

Lol, don't ask... you will depress me even more!!! It's all still sat … Lol, don't ask... you will depress me even more!!! It's all still sat there waiting for life to stop getting in the way!!! Wish I was going to Vegas.... :whistling:'Tis my b'day monday... I was supposed to be going out tonight, but he had to work late, soooo... tomorrow night it will (might ) be.... :whistling:

I wish you were coming to Vegas too.....will be a right laugh ;-)

Should have given me your address you silly bint......would have sent you a card :-D, will have to be a belated one now :roll:

choc1969;4579713

I wish you were coming to Vegas too.....will be a right laugh ;-)Should … I wish you were coming to Vegas too.....will be a right laugh ;-)Should have given me your address you silly bint......would have sent you a card , will have to be a belated one now :roll:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78/dmh77/ashamed0002.gif Do you want me to txt it ya.... belated will be fine!!!! :w00t:

All jokes aside, bad things seem to happen around my birthday.... starting to think I should just cancel.... :thinking:

( hey, if I did... would the years stop racking up too....? )

dmh77;4579738

Do you want me to txt it ya.... belated will be fine!!!! :w00t:All jokes … Do you want me to txt it ya.... belated will be fine!!!! :w00t:All jokes aside, bad things seem to happen around my birthday.... starting to think I should just cancel.... :thinking:( hey, if I did... would the years stop racking up too....? )

yea, txt me your address pls :thumbsup:

I make my birthdays last a whole week but still act like a teen lol :oops: that may not be a good thing come to think of it

choc1969;4579766

yea, txt me your address pls :thumbsup:I make my birthdays last a whole … yea, txt me your address pls :thumbsup:I make my birthdays last a whole week but still act like a teen lol :oops: that may not be a good thing come to think of it

Looooool!!! :-D Done! ;-)

A week.... I try to bury mine before they happen!!!! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!23
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware11
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?57
      4. Any advice on mobile networks.1114

See more discussions