Expired

Can Anyone Help Me Find Cheap Accomodation In or Near Beaucaire, South of France Please?

5 replies
Found 9th Apr 2008
Hi,

I am looking for nice but fairly cheap accomodation for 2 adults in or near to Beaucaire in the south of France. I would like to go for 4 nights min upto 7 nights in the last week of june or any time in July.
It does have to be near to Beaucaire as my little brother is working there at the moment and I want to stay near him. Can't believe how much I am missing the little monkey!
Rep given to all who can help.

5 Comments

A search of hotels on [url]www.lastminute.com[/url] come up with a choice of 11 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks to both you guys, rep added for both of you.
There's a few options on those sights but I think I would ideally love to hire a villa or apartment or something. Anyone know of any villas or apartments?

You're looking " for nice but fairly cheap "
and then you'd " Love to hire a villa " ha ha .

Good luck in your search :roll:

You could look up the local Tourist Office and check with them . They are usually helpful.

When we went to the south of France we booked through Expedia. Can recommend Pierre & Vacances for their apartments - pretty reasonable for prices and well equiped.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War11
    2. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?25
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…710
    4. Foo fighters pre sale code89

See more discussions