EXPIRED

Can anyone help me find out this top secret hotel?

As below!
Modern Airport hotel with great leisure facilities - 4* - Stansted Airport .
Conveniently located near Stansted Airport, this fabulous hotel is ideal for business or leisure purposes and for travelling to London. The hotel offers a great restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner. There is also a bar to relax in and enjoy a snack or even a glass of wine or two. The hotel has a car park for residents to use and you can leave it whilst you fly off, the hotel can take care of your car for an additional charge. Shuttle bus to the airport is also available.

As far as i can see there are only three 4* at stansted airport, a hilton a radisson and one other. i cant work out which one it is though! Rep for any help!

10 Comments

my bet is if one is the hilton, one is the radison, but you don't know the other one...... its that one, hence it being a secret...

simple problem + man logic = satisfactory outcome.

adambaz;6266445

Village InnLloyds RoadCorby, Northamptonshire, NN17 1AP, … Village InnLloyds RoadCorby, Northamptonshire, NN17 1AP, Englandhttp://www.bookdirectrooms.com/cy-GB/Details.aspx?contentID=Village025&IndustryType=1

Conveniently located near Stansted Airport ???

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6266437

my bet is if one is the hilton, one is the radison, but you don't know … my bet is if one is the hilton, one is the radison, but you don't know the other one...... its that one, hence it being a secret...simple problem + man logic = satisfactory outcome.

The other one was in bishops stortford, so not exactly stansted, bit further out

kyalion;6266480

Conveniently located near Stansted Airport ???

thats the secret you see.

The standard way of finding what a "Top Secret" hotel is, is by searching for a distinctive part of the description and finding a similar one.

Note the similarities between the two.

Top Secret

Conveniently located near Stansted Airport, this fabulous hotel is ideal … Conveniently located near Stansted Airport, this fabulous hotel is ideal for business or leisure purposes and for travelling to London. The hotel offers a great restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner. There is also a bar to relax in and enjoy a snack or even a glass of wine or two. The hotel has a car park for residents to use and you can leave it whilst you fly off, the hotel can take care of your car for an additional charge. Shuttle bus to the airport is also available.

Village Inn

The Village Inn & Village Express are idealy located in Corby Old Village … The Village Inn & Village Express are idealy located in Corby Old Village a short distance from the railway station with direct link to London. Accommodation offers family rooms, double, twin and single rooms many with ensuite facilities and multi channel TV. The Village Inn offers a comprehensive dinner and evening meal menu.The hotel offers a great restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner. There is also a bar to relax in and enjoy a snack or even a glass of wine or two.

adambaz;6266626

The standard way of finding what a "Top Secret" hotel is, is by searching … The standard way of finding what a "Top Secret" hotel is, is by searching for a distinctive part of the description and finding a similar one.Note the similarities between the two.

think you've nailed it there adambaz, that 70 mile shuttle bus trip from corby to stanstead must be sheer joy :whistling:

Hey. It's not the one with the £25 per night car park is it?

Yeah, my vote is for the Hilton Stansted - it seems to fit with the £25 a night parking charge shown on lastminute.com. I'm pretty sure it's not the radisson blu either.

Al

Hey! Hope I'm not too late in posting, just came across this by chance....!! I've just booked this top secret hotel, exactly the same title:

Modern Airport hotel with great leisure facilities - 4* - Stansted Airport

It turned out to be the Stansted Hilton, so pretty good deal IMO!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
  2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
  3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
  4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722

See more discussions