Groups

Can anyone help me find the cheapest place to buy a Rock Band Guitar etc?

Hi
    My son has just got the rock band drumset for xbox 360, has anyone bought the guitar recently at a reasonable price? Thats what i'm after really but also any of that range and where to buy cheapest would be very much appreciated. I know ages ago everyone got a bargain on the guitar but i didn't get one because i didn't need one then unfortunately. Any help is so appreciated if you have just bought some of this range. Thanks

7 Comments

I bought a Guitar hero one from CEX for £8.00 a few months ago... still working even after many nights of abuse.

Original Poster

Thanks, i will have a look and fingers crossed they still have one for me

Original Poster

They are now £16 at CEX which is still alot cheaper than I have seen, so thanks for that Was it good condition when you received it? In a box?

Good condition, and in a plain white box.

http://www.game.co.uk/Accessories/PlayStation-2-PlayStation-3/Music-Guitars/Rock-Band-Guitar-Peripheral-for-PS3-and-PS2/~r336838/?s=rock+band&d=1z13mmt
    (copy and paste all)^^

I know its oos at the moment but I bought a pre-owned one last week (must have been last one?) but stuff @ GAME come and go in stock all the time.
    Anyway, when it got delivered it was brand new and sealed

Edited by: "niminator" 25th Aug 2010

Original Poster

Thats really good niminator, i might keep a watch out for one at game then.

i have one with guitar hero 111 if your looking for a used one also as an option with an extra faceplate?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?510
      2. Delayed flight compensation1023
      3. What to do?????711
      4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)35

See more discussions