Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anyone help me find this oakley back pack any cheaper?

Hi everyone

I am after this bag

hypedsports.com/oak…wcB

This is the cheapest I can find £149.99

Thanks!

6 Comments

send an email asking for 10% off code for new customer at christmas, i try this with mixed success sometimes works sometimes not

if they want your money they will

Original Poster

ZEbbEDY

send an email asking for 10% off code for new customer at christmas, i … send an email asking for 10% off code for new customer at christmas, i try this with mixed success sometimes works sometimes notif they want your money they will

Haha true I already signed up for their newsletter/emails thinking they'd send me a welcome offer lol

ebay.co.uk/itm…a67

The total would be around £130 including postage, sadly it is from USA which will take time.

Original Poster

googley2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Mens-OAKLEY-LUNCH-BOX-Bag-Backpack-92605-Black-300-NWT-/271696546407?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Backpacks&hash=item3f42604a67The total would be around £130 including postage, sadly it is from USA which will take time.

This one has ended now and I'd have pay import charges which are $40 odd dollars I've just ordered the one I found as when I originally looked for it it was £200 odd then £189 so I guess £150 shall have to do lol

Thanks for you help anyway everyone have a good Christmas!

Just so you know if you import items rarely you are allowed a personal allowance as well, you don't have to pay full duty depending on the item. I once had a bill for £160 duty and after discussion my options got it down to £40 with customs. They often make mistakes and wont tell you your rights. Merry Christmas
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions