EXPIRED

Can anyone help me get a good deal for a panto? please.

2 adults, 2 kids.Any date.
Any north england from southport/liverpool to manchester.
I have only got £11.50 tesco clubcard vouchers....seen the ritz offer. Anyone recommend one please they have got a good price on? doesnt have to be a massive production as kids are small! My best pantos have been the smaller ones tbh so please suggest any?
Thanks

4 Comments

Are you due any more Clubcard vouchers as they get sent out in the next couple of weeks.

hotukdeals.com/ite…use

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;6894412

Are you due any more Clubcard vouchers as they get sent out in the next … Are you due any more Clubcard vouchers as they get sent out in the next couple of weeks.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/520256/6-of-tesco-clubcards-can-now-be-use

no i just got mine yesterday...shame. I wanted to make it a taditional xmas for them this year as we have been away the last two yeas but its more expensive than going away :w00t:

Ritz Offer Is A Good Deal ..

But If You Wait A Few Weeks The Sun Or Daily Mail Useually Put Out . Offers For Free Tickets !

Original Poster

aw08;6897188

Ritz Offer Is A Good Deal .. But If You Wait A Few Weeks The Sun Or Daily … Ritz Offer Is A Good Deal .. But If You Wait A Few Weeks The Sun Or Daily Mail Useually Put Out . Offers For Free Tickets !

i will give the ritz offer a try today and see if i can get bogof fo two kids ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions