can anyone help me set my nintendo club up for my wii?

I'm trying to sign up for the nintendo club and when I try and register my product code it says invalid?? I just brought the wii and super mario galaxy and sonic brand new from gamestation

22 Comments

You will have put a digit in wrong. Look carefully as a O (letter) can look the same as an 0 (Number)

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;1561130

You will have put a digit in wrong. Look carefully as a O (letter) can … You will have put a digit in wrong. Look carefully as a O (letter) can look the same as an 0 (Number)

my code hasn't got a 0 in :thinking: it lets me put code in and I put my details in then says Please enter a valid product code. thanks anyway

Keep trying. Every time I try to register something it takes numerous attempts. The last time I think I tried more than 10 times. Eventually it worked. No idea why it does that.

Original Poster

do you have to join all numbers and letters together and put in caps?

Kellie + Paisley;1561169

do you have to join all numbers and letters together and put in caps?

It sometimes takes a few goes.

Leave it, and log out and then try again.

Original Poster

thesaint;1561189

It sometimes takes a few goes.Leave it, and log out and then try again.

I haven't yet registered I go to register my product when I type it in the asks me to register so put my details in then says product code invalid

I always input the code in caps and all together, altho it often takes several attempts!

Original Poster

getting really annoyed now haven't even set the wii up and I'm having problems registering lol thanks for all the help everyone I will keep trying

Kellie + Paisley;1561200

I haven't yet registered I go to register my product when I type it in … I haven't yet registered I go to register my product when I type it in the asks me to register so put my details in then says product code invalid

So have you joined Club Nintendo ?

Original Poster

thesaint;1561248

So have you joined Club Nintendo ?

no I only brought my wii a few hours ago and you have to register a product before you can register don't you ??

froglet;1561150

Keep trying. Every time I try to register something it takes numerous … Keep trying. Every time I try to register something it takes numerous attempts. The last time I think I tried more than 10 times. Eventually it worked. No idea why it does that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Best thing to do, happens to me all the time. Just keep re-enterering the number + eventually it will work :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jackthelad;1561275

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Best thing to do, happens to me all the time. Just keep re-enterering the number + eventually it will work :thumbsup:

but I keep having to put my details in all the time

Kellie + Paisley;1561265

no I only brought my wii a few hours ago and you have to register a … no I only brought my wii a few hours ago and you have to register a product before you can register don't you ??

I believe I signed my son up, and then registered his console and games.

Why don't you try it that way and see what happens?

Original Poster

thesaint;1561294

I believe I signed my son up, and then registered his console and games. … I believe I signed my son up, and then registered his console and games. Why don't you try it that way and see what happens?

do you have the link because I tryed to register and it says I need to register a product

Kellie + Paisley;1561300

do you have the link because I tryed to register and it says I need to … do you have the link because I tryed to register and it says I need to register a product

Sorry, it does seem to be the way you are trying, it does say you can sign up without registering a product, but gives no instructions of how to do so. :?

Just leave it for a while, I registered a week or two after getting the Wii, I don't think you are missing a great deal.

Original Poster

thesaint;1561364

Sorry, it does seem to be the way you are trying, it does say you can … Sorry, it does seem to be the way you are trying, it does say you can sign up without registering a product, but gives no instructions of how to do so. :?Just leave it for a while, I registered a week or two after getting the Wii, I don't think you are missing a great deal.

ok thank you

i have tried to register also and it keeps saying the same thing to me. it is sooooo fustrating any ideas?

Maybe there is a problem on the site?

I'm having the same problem, just trying to sign up for the first time and register my new Wii and getting "Please enter a valid product code." every time I try!

Hopefully it is just a temporary problem!

apparently there is s team in Germany that support/run this - they are aware of the problem and working on it - no other option offered to resolve from Nintendo. Seems to affect Console and Sports points especially - my WII PLAY code worked fine.

just have to wait I guess - annoying as I wanted to use the points for a VC game.

Original Poster

Now I'm getting "Product Registration is currently not available due to maintenance work. We apologise for the inconvenience" maybe they have noticed the problem?

I got that a couple of days ago - following day I could login OK & registering the WII console and WII sports codes worked OK.

Be careful with the text though - I had what looked like a Capital i, but was actually a lower-case L.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 547

See more discussions