Can anyone help me source this book cheaper at all?

Found 18th Sep 2017
looking for some guidance as I never buy books for me just use the library but I really want this book for a longer period and can't keep renewing it as I have other projects on the go so was hoping someone could find it for less than £7.79 I'm not bothered about it being used either. Ruby & Custards crochet found that to be the cheapest on eBay.
thanks in advance as always hukd members are super helpful.
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 34 m ago

https://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?productId=571194Is this the one?

Yes that's right but as far as I can see you need to add £2.95 delivery which makes it more expensive than the eBay one

Thanks for taking the time to search though much appreciated (unless you have a free delivery code up uite sleeve )
Original Poster
Van197316 m ago

Your ebay link looks to be the cheapest available.gettextbooks.co.uk is a …Your ebay link looks to be the cheapest available.gettextbooks.co.uk is a great comparison site for bookshttps://www.gettextbooks.co.uk/isbn/9781785030550/

thanks for that I guess I'll just hold out until its cheaper then
adhkarzf58 m ago

Yes that's right but as far as I can see you need to add £2.95 delivery …Yes that's right but as far as I can see you need to add £2.95 delivery which makes it more expensive than the eBay one Thanks for taking the time to search though much appreciated (unless you have a free delivery code up uite sleeve )

5% cashback on quidco is the best I can find
Have you tried Browns books online!
Original Poster
Rose56 m ago

Have you tried Browns books online!

Never heard of them but just checked and they're more expensive, thanks anyway
For books I use bookbutler.
Original Poster
postmang19 m ago

For books I use bookbutler.

Thanks checked them out and still eBay cheapest plus sane price ion Amazon apparently.
I've found it at the Book Depository for £7.94. If you go through Topcashback you can get 5% cashback taking it down to about £7.55. Not much of a saving but the best I can see at the moment
The book people - Join their facebook page. They frequently post codes for free delivery on there. Make sure you are signed up to receive their emails, they seem to have weekly offers
Original Poster
Toptrumpet32 m ago

The book people - Join their facebook page. They frequently post codes for …The book people - Join their facebook page. They frequently post codes for free delivery on there. Make sure you are signed up to receive their emails, they seem to have weekly offers

Don't have Facebook can't stand it after a short stint deleted my account
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the comments and suggestions really appreciate all the help given.
adhkarzf21 h, 33 m ago

Don't have Facebook can't stand it after a short stint deleted my account

Have to agree with you there. It's the Devils work, but it keeps Jeremy Kyle in employment
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions