Groups
    EXPIRED

can anyone help me with advice on a netbook ?

i dont even know if they called netbook ?

ok my hubby works away and is after a little laptop thing to use on the train he has a ipod and wants somthing bigger but i want to get him as a suprise so i cant ask him for advice and i dont have a clue

i dont want to spend more than £300 as he gets 4 flights a month and 2 helicopters a month and it will be thrown about in luggage, we have a decent one at home so it will only be used on the train and maybe on the oilrig for checking emails, he wont save anything on it music ect its just so he can check emails and look on the odd site when he needs things

any advice will be fab there is 2 on here are they any good i will put the links in post 1 please dont get too techie on me cos i really dont know what anything is when it comes to electricals
    thanks all

10 Comments

I got a Dell 10 inch notebook for about £219. I think they are cheaper if you pick black or white but I wanted a lime green one.

Original Poster

BabySmurfette;6943441

I got a Dell 10 inch notebook for about £219. I think they are cheaper … I got a Dell 10 inch notebook for about £219. I think they are cheaper if you pick black or white but I wanted a lime green one.

is it good ?
    i wouldnt mind paying that if they gona be good for him i dont have a clue and when i read on the deals everyone talks ram and mega watsits and i dont have a clue lol

It does what I want which is surf the net and check emails. Hubby has a laptop and we have a PC so i dont do much else on it although it does have a decent spec.

Original Poster

thats pretty much all he needs it for and travel thanks for the advice repped

Original Poster

anyone else have any advice or recomend me one my head is battered, i just wana order it

If ur really lucky ...u might still find and MSI Wind in Argos somewhere ......they went like hotcakes though....as they were only £199 !!!

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;6944135

If ur really lucky ...u might still find and MSI Wind in Argos somewhere … If ur really lucky ...u might still find and MSI Wind in Argos somewhere ......they went like hotcakes though....as they were only £199 !!!

had a look none near me, are they good ? i have upto about 300 so want to get him the best one i can but i dont understand them :giggle: i like the look of the samsung one in the 1st link but dino if its any good

repped

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;6944244

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/533097/cheapest-way-to-get-4-or-5-net-book/showpost.php?p=6944138&postcount=5

thanks loads :thumbsup:
    cant rep again but if i could i would thanks so much

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?56
    2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland66
    3. pringles movie codes22
    4. Mayweather vs Mcgregor55

See more discussions