Groups

Can anyone help me with my DSTT card??

Hi, i have my DSTT card working great but when i put photos on it i cant see them because they are so big.
    Is there anyway of making them so thye just fill the ds screen??

Rep will be added for any help.

Thanks.

3 Comments

open photos in paint or similar and keep resizing them till fit into ttds custumiser software. thats how i did it bit fiddly mind

Download Microsoft's Image Resizer download.microsoft.com/dow…exe

It is a tiny program. When you right click on an image it will give the option to resize small, medium, large, handheld. No fiddling about with photo suites.

The link above is a direct download. If you want to make sure it is genuine click here microsoft.com/Win…spx
    the download is near the bottom on the right hand side, i.e. Image Resizer.

Original Poster

borofan78;3839048

open photos in paint or similar and keep resizing them till fit into ttds … open photos in paint or similar and keep resizing them till fit into ttds custumiser software. thats how i did it bit fiddly mind

Ok thanks. If i cant find another way i will do that. Repped you.Thanks.

Predikuesi;3839092

Download Microsoft's Image Resizer … Download Microsoft's Image Resizer http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exeIt is a tiny program. When you right click on an image it will give the option to resize small, medium, large, handheld. No fiddling about with photo suites. :)The link above is a direct download. If you want to make sure it is genuine click here http://www.microsoft.com/Windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspxthe download is near the bottom on the right hand side, i.e. Image Resizer.

That would be so great but i cant download it due to my computer is running Vista and thats only for XP.
    I cant seem to find one for vista and the above wont work.
    Damn them!

Thanks anyway Repped you both!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1213
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90154
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions