Can anyone help me with my netbook??

7 replies
Found 25th Jan 2009
Hi, i have a acer netbook and i recorded some videos with the webcam but when i try and open the file to play it, it says:

Could not open "Video_0010.ogg". There is no installed viewer capable of displaying this document.

So i put the files on to an SD card and put it into my desktop pc (running vista) and it says there isnt a program to use, search internet for one but then it just doesnt do anything.
Can anyone help, all i need to do it play the video on either my netbook or my desktop.

Thnaks, rep will be added!!

1. Misc
  2. Netbook
7 Comments

What file extension are the files?

You may need a certain codec or download VLC.

google is your friend...
xiph.org/ogg/

download the vlc player (google it) and it will play the ogg files and any video or music file you need

Original Poster

emasu;4182807

What file extension are the files?You may need a certain codec or … What file extension are the files?You may need a certain codec or download VLC.

On the type column it says Ogg Theora video. Im guessing thats what u mean? Sorry im useless with computers.

Repeed both of you.

try the k-lite codec pack from ]here

Original Poster

Thanks all, done it now. Repped all.

Original Poster

Sorry to be a pain but does now i have got this working, does anyone know how i now cut part of the video out. I need to upload it on to the internet but need to cut the 1st minuute or so out of it?
Thanks everyone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games1116
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1627
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7901481
    4. Which wall design do you like best?1423

See more discussions