Groups
    EXPIRED

CAN ANYONE HELP NEED HELP FOR XMAS

MY WIFE PLAYS IN A FOLK BAND AND UP UNTIL RECENTLY SHE WOULD HAVE RECORDED GIGS AND REHEARSALS ON A SONY MINI DISC RECORDER. IT HAS DECIDED TO DIE "AAHHH" JUST BEFORE XMAS OF COURSE. COULD ANYONE OUT THERE WITH SOME RECORDING KNOWLEDGE RECOMMEND A GOOD QUALITY REPLACEMENT "100 - 200 QUID TOPS".
    REP TO ALL THAT HELP.

PLEASE DONT ASK ME ANY TECHNICAL QUESTIONS AS I HAVEN'T A CLUE

9 Comments

Typical Celtic Supporter, doesnt have a clue. Btw your caps lock button is on the left.

Original Poster

Listen love, If you have nothing positive to say - don't bother wasting valuable energy doing so!!!

Original Poster

JCLARSSON;7088056

Listen love, If you have nothing positive to say - don't bother wasting … Listen love, If you have nothing positive to say - don't bother wasting valuable energy doing so!!!

Apologies to the rest of you for the CAPS ;-)

generaloneill;7087622

Typical Celtic Supporter, doesnt have a clue. Btw your caps lock button … Typical Celtic Supporter, doesnt have a clue. Btw your caps lock button is on the left.

Wow, childish much!

Where abouts are you, I have a sony mini disc recorder that I only used a handful of times, I'll find out model number of you like

I use an Edirol R-09 MP3 recorder, its great for your parents needs and you can plug in external mics as well.

Not the cheapest out there but its the dogs.

Original Poster

starr4;7089823

Where abouts are you, I have a sony mini disc recorder that I only used a … Where abouts are you, I have a sony mini disc recorder that I only used a handful of times, I'll find out model number of you like

Hi I am in Belfast might be interested in this could you tell me model, price, condition it would be much appreciated.

Original Poster

DKLS;7090509

I use an Edirol R-09 MP3 recorder, its great for your parents needs and … I use an Edirol R-09 MP3 recorder, its great for your parents needs and you can plug in external mics as well.Not the cheapest out there but its the dogs.

Hi thanks for the info any idea of the price of one of these?

Well its excellent condition, forgot to check post today, I will look tomorrow for you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions11
      2. Buying crypto currencies11
      3. What laptop?22
      4. Any good deals going for skyrim on xbox one?24

See more discussions