Can anyone help please????

12 replies
Found 6th Aug 2008
Hello Lovelies,

I have an Orange sim and phone, I've just sent a text to recieve a "orange wednesdays" text ticket but I have'nt recieved anything for over 2 hours. I re-sent another request but I recieved a text back saying "You have already been sent a text ticket for this week. You can request a ticket next week from Thursday morning" I have'nt actually recieved a text ticket at all

The film I want to see starts in at 7:30. Can any one who has an Orange phone kindly PM a text ticket number to me if you are not going to the cinema tonight.

Many Thanks,
£Miss Money Penny£

1. Misc
  2. Cinema
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cinema
12 Comments

whats the number

Original Poster

csamual;2689030

whats the number

You mean my mobile number?

Original Poster

If anyone can help, please PM me and I will send you a mobile number to forward the text ticket too. I can also send you a paypal payment for the price of the text

Original Poster

Can anyone help... please? No Orange users online today?? :cry:

did you text film to 241, i usually get em back straight away but its taking its time

Original Poster

fwibble;2689130

did you text film to 241, i usually get em back straight away but its … did you text film to 241, i usually get em back straight away but its taking its time

Yup... thats exactly what I did... usually I get an immediate response but today.... not a sausage :-(

Original Poster

fwibble;2689130

did you text film to 241, i usually get em back straight away but its … did you text film to 241, i usually get em back straight away but its taking its time

So it's not only me who isn't getting a text ticket?? :?

Banned

Miss Money Penny;2689160

So it's not only me who isn't getting a text ticket?? :?

I've had this before too and had to wait up to 4 hours....

Think you can ring 150 and speak to someone or try turning your phone on and off or make a call...someitmes 'forces' it through

Original Poster

ODB_69;2689184

I've had this before too and had to wait up to 4 hours....Think you can … I've had this before too and had to wait up to 4 hours....Think you can ring 150 and speak to someone or try turning your phone on and off or make a call...someitmes 'forces' it through

Thanks for the advice... I tried switching off the phone, made a call but nothing. My film starts in 45mins! Getting desperate :cry:

Banned

PM me

EDIT: Actually dont...just tried and it says I already have one.....which I don't?!?!?!

ODD

Original Poster

ODB_69;2689271

PM me

Have you managed to get a ticket? Just spoken to Orange CS, tere reporting that their systems are down. it will be between 1-4 hours for the backlog to come through :x

Original Poster

ODB_69;2689271

PM meEDIT: Actually dont...just tried and it says I already have … PM meEDIT: Actually dont...just tried and it says I already have one.....which I don't?!?!?!ODD

LOL.... Their systems have crashed!! Me thinks an Batman overload request!!! Well they did say the film was cursed... first keith ma wotsit... watever his name is! Then Morgan Freeman... Now Orange Customers!!!! :shock:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53489
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions