Groups

can anyone help please - cannot get onto orange for emails

been trying for ages to get onto

orange.co.uk to get my emails

is anyone else having probs getting on there

thanks for help

18 Comments

yeh i cant get on the website either. Think there is probably a fault with it.

Original Poster

hollypinder;2427463

yeh i cant get on the website either. Think there is probably a fault … yeh i cant get on the website either. Think there is probably a fault with it.

cheers holly - thought i t was me!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

good old 156, ***** as ever

Original Poster

seaniboy;2427474

good old 156, ***** as ever

dont know what you mean??

i am having problems too, it makes a change for it not to be this site

I've been having problems with orange for the last few days.. Not only the e-mail but the internet speed.... Very sloooow...

Original Poster

edna_clouds;2427544

I've been having problems with orange for the last few days.. Not only … I've been having problems with orange for the last few days.. Not only the e-mail but the internet speed.... Very sloooow...

have you got onto them edna - you must be paying for it - i only use their email

holly100;2427630

have you got onto them edna - you must be paying for it - i only use … have you got onto them edna - you must be paying for it - i only use their email

I'm with orange broadband but I haven't been onto them yet... Need to be in the right frame of mind to phone orange customer services... Painful..

Original Poster

edna_clouds;2427645

I'm with orange broadband but I haven't been onto them yet... Need to be … I'm with orange broadband but I haven't been onto them yet... Need to be in the right frame of mind to phone orange customer services... Painful..

yep - right frame of mind - orange c/s are sooo bad -

holly100;2427659

yep - right frame of mind - orange c/s are sooo bad -

I have phoned them so many times for my migration code but they disappoint me.. They keep offering me a deal I can't refuse.. I'm on 6 months free because they was over charging me and then on £11.99 for 8mb(not at the mo though) unlimited... Been with them since freeserve days..

Original Poster

edna_clouds;2427678

I have phoned them so many times for my migration code but they … I have phoned them so many times for my migration code but they disappoint me.. They keep offering me a deal I can't refuse.. I'm on 6 months free because they was over charging me and then on £11.99 for 8mb(not at the mo though) unlimited... Been with them since freeserve days..

you can refuse edna!! if your not getting the service i would move - so many good deals around - and the length of time you have been with them you should get it for free- freeserve!! how many years is that!!

holly100;2427708

you can refuse edna!! if your not getting the service i would move - so … you can refuse edna!! if your not getting the service i would move - so many good deals around - and the length of time you have been with them you should get it for free- freeserve!! how many years is that!!

It's a few years... Is it better the devil you know?... I don't like change.. I have looked into changing but there are so many horror stories about other providers.. I live way out in the sticks so I'm limited to who can provide broadband.. Only been able to get bb for the year or so..

Very little mobile service,no freeview or chn5.... :cry:

Original Poster

sounds like 3rd world - no i take that back they can get channel 5 and bb:-D

holly100;2427744

sounds like 3rd world - no i take that back they can get channel 5 and … sounds like 3rd world - no i take that back they can get channel 5 and bb:-D

It's a good job I've got sky .. I would never know what the outside world was like without it... Must go to bed.. back at the coal face in a few hours.:)

Original Poster

why dont you get sky bb

gnite edna -

holly100;2427771

why dont you get sky bb gnite edna -

I think I need to have a LLU enabled exchange to recieved the cheap sky broadband.. ADSL broadband through sky is quite expensive... As is the satellite now... Another price increase..

G'night holly100....

http://th194.photobucket.com/albums/z311/Little_Toes/Good%20Night/th_thgn25255Fpuppy0.gif

They might be too busy watching the balloons soaring across the internet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1426
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213633
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.78
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245

See more discussions