Can anyone help please ? Problem with ipod

Found 1st Apr 2009
Hi and thanks for looking. Anyway my problem is i have an ipod classic 80 gig with 13.5 gig of music on it and it was synched with my pc . The pc started acting slow and a few little bugs so i did a system restore . Problem is quick tunes was not installed when i backed my computer up and now i try to connect my ipod to the computer it is telling me the ipod library is synched with a different library the ipod can only synched with 1 library at a time. I dont want to erase whats on my ipod as i will not be able to replace these tunes. is there any way i can save this music somewhere before i synch with the system ? . Any help will be appreciated and rep given

5 Comments

Original Poster

masterruckus;4802788

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/310640/how-do-i-put-music-into-my-itunes-f/

Thanks dude:thumbsup: rep added

I think there is quite a few free bits of software about but they seem to be good ones

And thanks from me too!

I wish I had seen this post - I have just had the same problem - and YEP! You know what is going to come next - I had to delete ALL of my music off the computer - AND my IPOD! So- two days (and some) later I am STILL uploading the CD's in a pinnfully slow manner.....

Only because I couldn't find this answer no matter how hard I looked!

So far I have got to 148 albums = 15gb... And STILL going!

THANKS for this reply will remember it next time this happens!

Original Poster

Ipod do make it difficult dont they
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …5284
    2. 10% quidco cashback at eBay Sunday 19th November only22
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?1013345
    4. Earn 5% Cashback on EBay purchases with Quidco For 3 days1021

See more discussions