Can anyone help pls?

56 replies
Found 19th Apr 2010
My background pic on my laptop is of old trafford on fire (pic in next post)

My friend asked if i had one of st james park (well, i know its not called that anymore)

searched all over but cant find one.... is there anyone on here who could do a pic like that please?

lynds x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
55 Comments

Original Poster

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/lyndsbowes/oldtraffordfire.jpg

I always knew you had good taste :thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;8402281

I always knew you had good taste :thumbsup:

*awaits the abuse from manure fans* :oops:

i would have though the plastic seats would be more likely to catch fire than the metal stands

lfc_engravedonheart;8402289

*awaits the abuse from manure fans* :oops:

You might be better removing the pic, theres always gonna be someone who will try and get you into trouble :thumbsup:

Original Poster

shedboy66;8402308

i would have though the plastic seats would be more likely to catch fire … i would have though the plastic seats would be more likely to catch fire than the metal stands

its only a picture, looks good whatever part is on fire

Original Poster

transit;8402311

You might be better removing the pic, theres always gonna be someone who … You might be better removing the pic, theres always gonna be someone who will try and get you into trouble :thumbsup:

let them bring it on :thumbsup:

hiya stranger, that pic has just brightened up my afternoon

I'm sure there'll be some mackems about here who've got a lighter, a petrol can and a camera.......

first man united pic i have ever had on my comp
why oh why did someone call the fire service
lol

lfc_engravedonheart;8402326

let them bring it on :thumbsup:

Ok i admire your courage, i'm right behind you :oops:

shedboy66;8402308

i would have though the plastic seats would be more likely to catch fire … i would have though the plastic seats would be more likely to catch fire than the metal stands

more like the plastic fans hiyooo

Fab picture! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8402349

hiya stranger, that pic has just brightened up my afternoon :)I'm sure … hiya stranger, that pic has just brightened up my afternoon :)I'm sure there'll be some mackems about here who've got a lighter, a petrol can and a camera.......

LMAO i'm sure you're right..... glad i put a smile on your face.... its even better when its the first thing u see when u open ur laptop :thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;8402357

Ok i admire your courage, i'm right behind you :oops:

hiding :lol:

Original Poster

robertkay;8402355

first man united pic i have ever had on my compwhy oh why did someone … first man united pic i have ever had on my compwhy oh why did someone call the fire servicelol

dregan;8402358

more like the plastic fans hiyooo

kaks26;8402363

Fab picture! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

why would someone want such a picture? Sportsdirect [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] James' Park is a fortress (this year) only unbeaten home record in English football. We will seal the championship tonight with a win/draw against the pilgrims

lfc_engravedonheart;8402376

hiding :lol:

Depends how big your bum is

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;8402395

why would someone want such a picture? Sportsdirect … why would someone want such a picture? Sportsdirect [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] James' Park is a fortress (this year) only unbeaten home record in English football. We will seal the championship tonight with a win/draw against the pilgrims

dont shoot the messenger :thumbsup: i'm happy with the one i have

Original Poster

transit;8402400

Depends how big your bum is

mahoooosive

lfc_engravedonheart;8402406

dont shoot the messenger :thumbsup: i'm happy with the one i have

A SAFC forum or summit will be where you will find one.

lfc_engravedonheart;8402411

mahoooosive

I disagree

lfc_engravedonheart;8402411

mahoooosive

I'm out !

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;8402417

A SAFC forum or summit will be where you will find one.

ooooh didnt think of that, cheers

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;8402419

I disagree

hehe ;-)

Original Poster

transit;8402423

I'm out !

there's no way you're getting out from behind me now.... u have ur own postcode now

lfc_engravedonheart;8402437

there's no way you're getting out from behind me now.... u have ur own … there's no way you're getting out from behind me now.... u have ur own postcode now

Lol, ok i'll just shut my eyes then :-D

]http//ww…e=2

Might want to look at that thread - Appears to be a few heated comments (pardon the pun) relating to a picture that sounds very similar to the one you've put up.

Original Poster

davidn84;8402491

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/657451/the-weekend-football-thread-16th-17?page=2Might want to look at that thread - Appears to be a few heated comments (pardon the pun) relating to a picture that sounds very similar to the one you've put up.

ok cheers

lfc_engravedonheart;8402525

ok cheers

Apart from that...great pic :-D :thumbsup:

Great pic Lynds - but early apologies for west ham beating you guys tonight :thumbsup:

Original Poster

darren9030;8402567

Great pic Lynds - but early apologies for west ham beating you guys … Great pic Lynds - but early apologies for west ham beating you guys tonight :thumbsup:

haha we'll see :thumbsup:

http://i42.tinypic.com/o0nxic.png

Great pic, where did you get it from. As i would love to have it, but it looks a little to stretched on my pc using the pic you have uploaded

http://www.tshirtsunited.com/images/designs/rather-walk-alone-polo_design.jpg

lfc_engravedonheart;8402270

Did fergie fall asleep with the chip pan on again:-D

]http//fl…tml - Ferguson loses balloon and misses his bus. Was done years ago but still makes me laugh lol

junkenstein73;8402987

Did fergie fall asleep with the chip pan on again:-D

Nah...the hairdryer treatment went wrong.;-)

Original Poster

mrfun1981;8402922

Great pic, where did you get it from. As i would love to have it, but it … Great pic, where did you get it from. As i would love to have it, but it looks a little to stretched on my pc using the pic you have uploaded

i really cant remember, i've had it a cpl years. sorry

Original Poster

davidn84;8403027

Nah...the hairdryer treatment went wrong.;-)

nah his bright red cheeks blew up :-D

lfc_engravedonheart;8402586

haha we'll see :thumbsup:

Damn i can't edit now :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63683
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32