Groups

Can anyone help unlock a J600 mobile?

This is tearing my hair out!!

I can't seem to find anywhere that will unlock my Samsung J600, can you help?

8 Comments

You could always get one of these: dealextreme.com/det…167 works on all the phones I've thrown at it so far.

If there is enough space at the blank end of the sim card the i-sim will work. (the end oposite the gold contacts) need approx 1 1/2 sim thicknesses space in the sim holder for the chip to sit.

i will check at work if our unlocking equipment supports this model

Original Poster

Thanks for quick response chaps, feel a lot more positive now!
    Trouble with the chip is that its one of those phones where the sim has to slide into a bit you can't see. Might get one anyone as its pennies and see if it comes up trumps.

masterbrown;2317483

You could always get one of these: … You could always get one of these: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12167 works on all the phones I've thrown at it so far.

Have you tried it with a Nokia N95 8GB

**apologies for going off topic**

Take the J600 to your local mobile shop they shouldnt charge no nore then £5

qazim;2325037

Have you tried it with a Nokia N95 8GB **apologies for going off … Have you tried it with a Nokia N95 8GB **apologies for going off topic**Take the J600 to your local mobile shop they shouldnt charge no nore then £5

According to one of the reviews thats a yes, and also this thread for compat dealextreme.com/for…931

Original Poster

united002;2324057

i unlocked my mums one using the supplied cable here … i unlocked my mums one using the supplied cable here http://www.unlocksamsungonline.com/selectyoursamsung.php

Have ordered so will see if numptyme can fit it!
    Do you need to cut a hole in the sim or will it slide in??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1113
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions