Groups

Can anyone help? Where is my list of interested/bought gone??

Hi all, I have tried to leave feedback for goods I have purchased, but for some reason its only showing the last seven items of interested/bought items. Whereas previously there has been a drop down arrow to look at all, mine has disappeared! This has meant that I have been unable to leave feedback for two items that I have purchased.

Any help appreciated, thank you.

3 Comments

there should be an option which says view all when you hover over the green bar in the interested/bought.
    Edited by: "Nailez" 13th Jun 2011

Original Poster

Hi Nailez, yes there used to be but now there's not. It is showing on my currently posted items but not on the interested/bought section.

Nailez

there should be an option which says view all when you hover over the … there should be an option which says view all when you hover over the green bar in the interested/bought.

At a guess then as i just looked at your profile myself i would say the thread might of been deleted/moved/spammed/reported all of the above best contact an admin to clarify what was the item outta interest ? tried searching?

hotukdeals.com/sea…rch

might yeild some results?

Edited by: "Nailez" 13th Jun 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions