Groups

Can anyone help with good o2 contract upgrade / insurance?!

I have an iphone which is past the 18 month minimum contract.

I want to lower my monthly airtime contract bills and insurance.

I'm paying around £13 a month for CPW insurance, which is pretty poor if I'm being honest. Getting a replacement phone a while ago when the thing started malfunctioning was a nightmare.

Can anyone advice how to go about 'threatening to leave' and being offered better deals?
    Do o2 do their own insurance?

Getting another phone isn't paramount because my iphone replacement is only a few months old, so it's working pretty nicely ...although a new BB might be nice ...

I need to remain on my same number ideally because my home broadband discounts are going through this account ...

4 Comments

Who do you bank with? I have a Lloyds TSB silver account and get mobile phone insurance amongst other benefits for about £8 a month. This covers the iPhone

Banned

Same here, i have a Lloyds premier account. Costs £25 pm and i get 3 phones covered, home emergency, top AA cover for 2 ppl and travel ins. But you can get much cheaper with mob insurance covered if your not interested in the other bits.

Cheers

Original Poster

I'm with natwest - but it's a graduate account so no phone insurance!

I'm thinking of getting a sim only deal on o2 and keeping CPWs insurance. At least I'll save £20/m on the phone deal ...

Banned

thePhantom;7843144

I'm with natwest - but it's a graduate account so no phone insurance!I'm … I'm with natwest - but it's a graduate account so no phone insurance!I'm thinking of getting a sim only deal on o2 and keeping CPWs insurance. At least I'll save £20/m on the phone deal ...

£13 a month on insurance = £156 a year, you sure you've not got mixed up with your car insurance?lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2248
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1217
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767296
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047122

See more discussions