Can anyone help with kids ps3 games?

Found 14th Jun 2009
Ive got a PS3 and most of my games are adult ones and ive got 3 daughters who want to play on it so i want to get some more kids games but i dont know what ones have been made for the PS3. Ive got ratatouille, surfs up, sonic the hedgehog and little big planet but could do with some advice on what others are available. Many thanks x

13 Comments

What about the Lego games?

Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman.. whichever your kids would prefer

Use gamestracker.com to find the best prices

Hannah Montana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

rwm24;5488530

What about the Lego games?Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego … What about the Lego games?Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman.. whichever your kids would prefer :)Use http://www.gamestracker.com to find the best prices

Mikey_L64;5488531

Hannah Montana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, will take a look at those, rep left:)

You could also consider singstar but you'll probably get tired of them wanting to sing all day xD

Original Poster

rwm24;5488547

You could also consider singstar but you'll probably get tired of them … You could also consider singstar but you'll probably get tired of them wanting to sing all day xD

Ive got singstar 1 and 2 already for myself:oops:

pinkkitty2007;5488554

Ive got singstar 1 and 2 already for myself:oops:

My gf is obseesed with it and has bought nearly all of the games!

Have a look on the playstation store too, there are some games for £2 or £3 which may keep them entertained for a few hours

Ratchet and clank is fun for kids n maybe guitar hero depending on how old they are

Original Poster

rwm24;5488558

My gf is obseesed with it and has bought nearly all of the games!Have a … My gf is obseesed with it and has bought nearly all of the games!Have a look on the playstation store too, there are some games for £2 or £3 which may keep them entertained for a few hours

Thats a great idea, will have a look now:-D

Original Poster

missp27;5488588

Ratchet and clank is fun for kids n maybe guitar hero depending on how … Ratchet and clank is fun for kids n maybe guitar hero depending on how old they are

Thanks. Ive got rockband and guitar hero for me but they are too young for them yet

Did anyone mention little big planet? My lil cousins seem to love it...

zish_uk;5488952

Did anyone mention little big planet? My lil cousins seem to love it...

read the original post

Dance Dance Revolution coming soon for the ps3
diehardgamefan.com/200…s2/

it be better for you to invest in a nintendo wii in the long term as you get very disapointed in the lack of games for young children and family for the ps3. also Wii sports 2 is comming out soon so now is a good time to consider.

Original Poster

vcdragon2k;5492862

Dance Dance Revolution coming soon for the … Dance Dance Revolution coming soon for the ps3http://diehardgamefan.com/2009/06/11/e3-2009-screens-dance-dance-revolution-ps3360wiips2/it be better for you to invest in a nintendo wii in the long term as you get very disapointed in the lack of games for young children and family for the ps3. also Wii sports 2 is comming out soon so now is a good time to consider.

Ive got a wii but they seem more interested in the ps3 at the mo
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831109
    2. Win Longines Ladies Watch worth £117044
    3. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch12
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions