Can anyone inform me how things work with supersavvyme coupons please?

3 replies
Found 22nd Jan
Hey I'm hoping someone can give me some info on how supersavvyme coupon site works
Are there only certain shops that accept these coupons?
Do I need to sign up to their site to print and use them?
And will they bombard me with junk mail if I do sign up?
Thanks in advance for your info :-)

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

Hi supersavvyme coupons can be used in the four major supermarkets and I've heard also Wilko (not used so can't confirm 100%).

Yes you have to sign up and then you can print the coupons. The coupons can only be printed once but they do update quite often.

You can print from 2 user id's from your pc (so one registered to you and one partner etc).

They don't bombard you really maybe a few emails a month is what I get.

Victoria p&g also works in the same way

Original Poster

momo07

Hi supersavvyme coupons can be used in the four major supermarkets and … Hi supersavvyme coupons can be used in the four major supermarkets and I've heard also Wilko (not used so can't confirm 100%).Yes you have to sign up and then you can print the coupons. The coupons can only be printed once but they do update quite often. You can print from 2 user id's from your pc (so one registered to you and one partner etc).They don't bombard you really maybe a few emails a month is what I get.Victoria p&g also works in the same way

Thankyou for all the details, think I better sign up n save myself some pennies then thanks

LeahMinttoutou

Thankyou for all the details, think I better sign up n save myself some … Thankyou for all the details, think I better sign up n save myself some pennies then thanks

I use them sometimes and signed up with them a few years ago. Never get any spam emails from them. You can select what communication you receive from them.

I often forget about them as I dont get emails from them. Worth using.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!68
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions