Can anyone make my psp get custom firmware?

hi, i have a psp but want it to have custom firmware so i can play games off the memory card. ill be willing to send my psp off to anyone who can do this for me for a reasonbale price. if not, does anyone have a pandora battery with or without a magic memory card for me to buy. please can you let me know. thanksalot!

12 Comments

ive done a few psp's for people. although, if you have a memory card you can make a magic mc and get a pandora battery cheap enough from deal extreme

What model PSP do you have?

Original Poster

thesaint;7766264

What model PSP do you have?

hi, my psp is slim and lite model (2003).

Original Poster

shanecr;7765535

ive done a few psp's for people. although, if you have a memory card you … ive done a few psp's for people. although, if you have a memory card you can make a magic mc and get a pandora battery cheap enough from deal extreme

hi, how much will you charge to make my slim psp 2003 get custom firmware or do you have a pandora battery with the magic memory card?

KINGKAMY;7768004

hi, how much will you charge to make my slim psp 2003 get custom firmware … hi, how much will you charge to make my slim psp 2003 get custom firmware or do you have a pandora battery with the magic memory card?

i have both, ive never charged anyone. just postage costs. i will have to dig out my card tho, i not used it in a while lol.

Original Poster

shanecr;7768029

i have both, ive never charged anyone. just postage costs. i will have to … i have both, ive never charged anyone. just postage costs. i will have to dig out my card tho, i not used it in a while lol.

please let me know when you get it and ill send you my slim psp 2003. how much postage shall i pay?

KINGKAMY;7772401

how much postage shall i pay?

what ever the post office charges lol. its usually under £3 recorded each way.

Recorded delivery will not cover the cost of your PSP if it goes missing.

KINGKAMY;7767985

hi, my psp is slim and lite model (2003).

What is the date code in the battery compartment, as the later ones can not be done by Pandora, only by a non permanent (chickHEN) method.

I can lend you my kit if it can be done by the Pandora method.
You just need to cover the postage.

Original Poster

hi, i wont send my psp recorded as if it gets lost i can only get upto £36 whereas special delivery can insure up to £500 and more.
the date code for my psp slim is 7D. i also have a phat psp 1003 which has a date code of 5C.
the saint: please will you let me borrow you kit and ill pay for you to post it to me. first let me know if they can be done. thanks

KINGKAMY;7775167

hi, i wont send my psp recorded as if it gets lost i can only get upto … hi, i wont send my psp recorded as if it gets lost i can only get upto £36 whereas special delivery can insure up to £500 and more.the date code for my psp slim is 7D. i also have a phat psp 1003 which has a date code of 5C. the saint: please will you let me borrow you kit and ill pay for you to post it to me. first let me know if they can be done. thanks

Yes, they both can be done.
All phat PSP's can be done for future reference.

PM me your name and address.

Original Poster

thesaint;7775453

Yes, they both can be done.All phat PSP's can be done for future … Yes, they both can be done.All phat PSP's can be done for future reference.PM me your name and address.

have done! thanks

Original Poster

hi, kit recieved today. need some questions answering. i have sent you a pm.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 547

See more discussions