Groups

Can anyone make use of a room at the Holiday Inn in Eastleigh tomorrow?

Family have booked this and unable to use or get a refund. Anyone make use of this?

I'd not like it to go to waste. Will not neccessarily go to first to ask...

20 Comments

not much call for a room there then, cant see why they wouldnt partial refund

Banned

if it wasnt a 2 hour drive, shame!

driven past it twice today already, not much use to me. If someone does go just to let you know that the road it is on (passfield ave) is closed today and tomorrow. If accessing it from off motorway onto leigh road you will need to take the next right turn after the M3 sign and before the cross roads. Its into the law courts but follow it round over the bumps and you will find the holiday inn entrance, hth

owens101;8096838

driven past it twice today already, not much use to me. If someone does … driven past it twice today already, not much use to me. If someone does go just to let you know that the road it is on (passfield ave) is closed today and tomorrow. If accessing it from off motorway onto leigh road you will need to take the next right turn after the M3 sign and before the cross roads. Its into the law courts but follow it round over the bumps and you will find the holiday inn entrance, hth

^^^^^^^^^^ For the above reason count me out

Original Poster

Just a reference number if anyone does need it. I'll check my emails later (easy to work out from my username!)

Hopefully it can be of use to someone...

transit;8096874

still very nice for the op to offer this to someone :thumbsup: not like there asking for anything for it , shame i am too far away as a night in a hotel for nothing sounds good to me :thumbsup:
    ps rep given x

shopstilldrops;8096976

still very nice for the op to offer this to someone :thumbsup: not like … still very nice for the op to offer this to someone :thumbsup: not like there asking for anything for it , shame i am too far away as a night in a hotel for nothing sounds good to me :thumbsup:ps rep given x

Sure, i was having a joke........i dont have a clue where eastleigh is :thumbsup:

Maybe the manc sense of humour is broader than the scouse

Banned

Eastleigh is near Southampton, kind offer op:thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;8097132

Eastleigh is near Southampton,

^^^^^^ For this second reason, im still out :thumbsup:

Banned

transit;8097146

:lol:

transit;8096874

transit;8097097

Sure, i was having a joke........i dont have a clue where eastleigh is … Sure, i was having a joke........i dont have a clue where eastleigh is :thumbsup:Maybe the manc sense of humour is broader than the scouse

:roll: haha, i dont think so !!! and i was only stating how nice that someone is giving something away for nothing ( doesnt happen very often !) ps yeh a scouser who supports man u

transit;8097146

:w00t:, haha, i know, just googled it before !!, 4 hours away from here !!

shopstilldrops;8097273

ps yeh a scouser who supports man u

Wow, your parents really hated you ;-)

Banned

shopstilldrops;8097273

ps yeh a scouser who supports man u

I have a manc who supports liverpool living with me.

Were you both mixed up at birth

You set me up with a woman, i'll make good use of the room

Banned

any top totties here available tomorrow before i send the op a pm

no mingers

transit;8097474

Wow, your parents really hated you ;-)

HAHA, , My dads the Man u supporter really !!, Liverpool all the way for me and my little boy :thumbsup: ( just gotta keep it quiet from Grandad , lol) although the kids have just named there new rabbit ' Rooney Rabbit' !:w00t:

makershaker;8097517

You set me up with a woman, i'll make good use of the room

:w00t:, Good luck :thumbsup:

DLM;8097499

I have a manc who supports liverpool living with me.Were you both mixed … I have a manc who supports liverpool living with me.Were you both mixed up at birth

Haha, I just have to be very versatile and be able to support man u ( keep the old fella happy !) and also support Liverpool ( keep the hubby and Son happy ! ):w00t::w00t:

Nice gesture OP but 2 hour drive for me, otherwise I'd treat the missus, haha!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1830
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1216
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764453
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846248

See more discussions