Groups

Can anyone name this tune?

Just found this old tune on an old cassette which i used to "pump" on the ice in my ride when i was at uni many years ago, but i just cannnot remember the name of the artist and track.

Can anyone help?

BTW anyone who is under mid 20's old may not want to waste their time, but feel free to have a butchers.

18 Comments

Banned

bargain surfer;4237507

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=2Zo0AO

ahh yes, that sounds like loadabollax

Original Poster

DangerGod;4237532

ahh yes, that sounds like loadabollax

you shouldn't really have your ears that close to a loadabollox, that you can hear em :whistling:

I can't remember what it is called but why don't you ring that thing where you play the tune down the phone and it sends you an sms of the track name

Repetitive,repetitive,repetitive,thats what it is!!

Banned

bargain surfer;4237541

you shouldn't really have your ears that close to a loadabollox, that you … you shouldn't really have your ears that close to a loadabollox, that you can hear em :whistling:

only on fridays mate

Original Poster

deb8z;4237570

Repetitive,repetitive,repetitive,thats what it is!!

maybe cos i only uploaded a small snippit of the track?

I mean all that type of music sounds the same to me

Sounds a bit like 187 lockdown?

bargain surfer;4237592

maybe cos i only uploaded a small snippit of the track?

You should be shot ...not forhaving such terrible music taste, because that was way back then but for now wanting to re-listen to this rubbish!

If you need anyone to pull the trigger give me £3000 and I'll see what I can do

Original Poster

grex9101;4237600

Sounds a bit like 187 lockdown?

REPPED!
    187 lockdown - serious danger deeper
    thekudos;4237626

You should be shot ...not forhaving such terrible music taste, because … You should be shot ...not forhaving such terrible music taste, because that was way back then but for now wanting to re-listen to this rubbish!If you need anyone to pull the trigger give me £3000 and I'll see what I can do

KEH?
    nothing wrong with that, i listen to any thing i like the sound of i.e. classical -> speed garage, drum n' bass, rock, metal, hip hop etc just got to sound good at the time when i is listening to it
    You'd better start lining up fans of classical music, some of which goes back hundreds of years.

Maybe Double 99, different version, or 187, or Freestylers... I know it, but can't remember
    youtube.com/wat…ted

Original Poster

rehydrated;4237735

Maybe Double 99, different version, or 187, or Freestylers... I know it, … Maybe Double 99, different version, or 187, or Freestylers... I know it, but can't rememberhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnaRK8e_Ls0&feature=related

it is one of a "version" but the 187 version sounds like the nearest match

Well, glad to help.

Used to be one of my gym tunes on a "skip proof" cd player lol

Original Poster

grex9101;4237812

Well, glad to help.Used to be one of my gym tunes on a "skip proof" cd … Well, glad to help.Used to be one of my gym tunes on a "skip proof" cd player lol

i used to pump it in my ride and my walkman, CD's were like Blu Rays were a couple of years ago when i was at uni

Banned

Woah, when you find out tell me..
    It kicks into heavy basslines at the end of that sample and im into basslines etc, sounds like quite a good tune

Cheers pal.

All we need now is a little smiley with his fingers in his ears!!!

Heheh!

iam sure i had this in my record bag around 95 - 96 but cant remember the name
    its almost identical to 187 lockdowns kung fu but its not.

it may come to me but them years are a bit of a haze
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356
      3. 24 studio order number 0844 800 11 22119
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698

See more discussions