Groups
    EXPIRED

Can Anyone Personally Recommend Me A Kettle?

My mums after a new kettle after god knows how many years and it's never caused my mum any problems but now she's after a new one.

I've looked on here and found some reasonably priced kettles but most have mixed reviews from HUKD members and I don't know what to go for.

Can anyone recommend me a kettle? Possibly one you have bought and used which hasn't caused no problems or a kettle which is reasonably priced with good overall reviews?

Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

morphy richards iiluma is brill pricy but well worth money

Original Poster

kate50dadford;3839855

morphy richards iiluma is brill pricy but well worth money

Would this be the one?
    amazon.co.uk/Mor…LVG

Looking to spend £25 to £30, thanks for the help :-D

Banned

...any Morphy Richards kettle is a good buy.

I've had problems outside of the warranty period and they still sent me a new kettle on 2 separate occasions. Ones after I had had the kettle for 2 and a half years and once after 2 yrs.

You're gonna laugh at this one but i have been using the tesco value kettle...i think it costed me a fiver for two years and it has caused me no problem whatsoever.....

slamdunkin;3847139

...any Morphy Richards kettle is a good buy.I've had problems outside of … ...any Morphy Richards kettle is a good buy.I've had problems outside of the warranty period and they still sent me a new kettle on 2 separate occasions. Ones after I had had the kettle for 2 and a half years and once after 2 yrs.

my morphy richard kettle just went POP after 15 months, rubbish. Just bought a new Kenwood kettle, half price at £12.22 from Asda.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      2. Google assistant notification811
      3. cheap glasses websites811
      4. Which android box?49

See more discussions