Groups

Can anyone persuade me to rebuy a wii?

Ok i bought a wii last christmas for £200 with zelda (woolies discount as worked there) i then bought super moneky ball (which i couldnt get to grips with the control) also red steel but that was rubbish

Thats all i bought for the wii i sold the console for £230 as they were still like gold dust in may

But from an idea from lynothehammer im actualy considering a wii rebuy

But i want to be convinced as ive played zelda and atm i cant see anything besides endless ocean that takes me fancy

What good games are out now and whats the best price for a wii bundle

Daniel

p.s yes im a wii basher but you cant blame me :oops:

20 Comments

Wii's a kids console. I brought one from Argos in Jan/Feb 07
    And brought 2 Games for it I dont know just dont like them. I might buy My Sims see if like it but for some reason

every wii game i buy i hate them!

Buy an XBox 360 thats a good console

Dandoc2 you just got money and your going to spend it!!!

Pay for a course of driving lessons or something!

Once you're working are you gonna have time to play both a wii & a 360?

Original Poster

sadiebabes

Pay for a course of driving lessons or something! :pOnce you're working … Pay for a course of driving lessons or something! :pOnce you're working are you gonna have time to play both a wii & a 360?

pfff i quit driving - had 20 lessons and gave up :-D - yeh think i will stick to my 360 now unless the wii drops a lot

dandoc2

pfff i quit driving - had 20 lessons and gave up :-D - yeh think i will … pfff i quit driving - had 20 lessons and gave up :-D - yeh think i will stick to my 360 now unless the wii drops a lot

Lol give me £200 and I'll teach you then ;-) :giggle:

[SIZE="1"]teach him to drive before any filthy minded people quote me![/SIZE] lol

What about ?
    ]http//ma…uk/

or
    ]http//uk…e-4

you won't beat the 360 for graphics or top titles but the Wii has still got a lot of potential they need to develop the internet side of it.
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sadiebabes

Lol give me £200 and I'll teach you then ;-) :giggle: [SIZE="1"]teach him … Lol give me £200 and I'll teach you then ;-) :giggle: [SIZE="1"]teach him to drive before any filthy minded people quote me![/SIZE] lol

I live in london i can get buses to where i wanna go and a car is alright but i dnt need it at this time in my life

Red Steel rubbish?? i love it lol
    Play Wii play and play Charge when you are drunk btw.
    Multiplayer bull racing trying to run over scarecrows :thumbsup:

As for 360's, i got one.
    Well the repair centre has it atm for the red ring of death.
    Wasnt a launch console and not used that much tbh and still fails, should have bought a PS3.

dandoc2

I live in london i can get buses to where i wanna go and a car is alright … I live in london i can get buses to where i wanna go and a car is alright but i dnt need it at this time in my life

It was a joke Dan :roll: Bit touchy about it aren't we??

sadiebabes

Lol give me £200 and I'll teach you then ;-) :giggle:

Its a deal!! :w00t:

sadiebabes

[SIZE="1"]teach him to drive before any filthy minded people quote … [SIZE="1"]teach him to drive before any filthy minded people quote me![/SIZE] lol

Aww....... :-(

Iom-RF

Its a deal!! :w00t: Aww....... :-(

Lol what would you need teaching Iom-RF???

sadiebabes

How to work with "those" piercings......

I'm enjoying Resident Evil at the moment - Great game with great graphics!!

Banned

sadiebabes

I'd suggest you start at the start with him, let's just say he missed them classes.

Mario Strikers
    Super Paper Mario
    Resident Evil 4
    Try the virtual console for a huge amount of classics too.

Plus coming soon we have:

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
    Guitar Hero 3
    Super Smash Bros Brawl

stick to xbox 360...

i had a wii, sold it....i had most games...everythings better on xbox..the ones that u can only get on wii are the only ones worth having...mario party 8 etc..but even then...its not great gaming really..its fun if theres about 4 ppl but thats it

Iom-RF

How to work with "those" piercings......

:giggle:

Guys just don't listen to what they're told though! And that's why women end up having to do it themselves... :giggle:

Original Poster

sadiebabes

It was a joke Dan :roll: Bit touchy about it aren't we??

No im just a rubbish driver and £200 wouldnt go far :-D

biff

Mario StrikersSuper Paper MarioResident Evil 4Try the virtual console for … Mario StrikersSuper Paper MarioResident Evil 4Try the virtual console for a huge amount of classics too.Plus coming soon we have:Metroid Prime 3: CorruptionSuper Mario GalaxyResident Evil Umbrella ChroniclesGuitar Hero 3Super Smash Bros Brawl

Got guitar hero 2 + getting 3 on 360 has resi 4 on gamecube - dont like super paper mario- mario strikers......think i will stick to pes --- nothing to tempt me to spend £170

The only games of interest to me on the Wii are Metroid and Mario Galaxy. Certainly can't justify buying one just for those games - at least not til the machine falls in price which is probably bloody unlikely given how many people are buying the flipping thing.

My hatred for the Wii software catalogue cannot be fathomed.

With Super Smash Bros.: Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Kart Wii and Super Mario Galaxy coming out I definitely think that the next few months will be a great time to get a Wii plus there other peripherals such as the Wii Zapper and Wii Fit coming out which will make the console even more innovative!

I bought a Wii from some of the proceeds of joining Quidco (which I found via this site so thanks :thumbsup: )

Personally I'd recommend buying a Wii just for the inexpensive games. If you shop around you can pick up most games for around £20 or less ... play on them awhile and Ebay them for a small profit :giggle: I've yet to make a loss of more than £1 on a game (Bought new and sold second hand after I played on it) - these include

Red Steel (made about £1)
    Eledee's (made about £2)
    Resident Evil (lost about 40p)
    Kororinpa (made £10)
    Harry Potter (only bought as it was mispriced at £3.97 :w00t: as it's rubbish - made £18)

These are some of the games I've bought NEW so far and played on and then resold ... And I'd like to thank the people at HDUK as a fair of the games I have bought have been via deals posted on here. I currently have about 15 games and some aren't even out of the wrappings :whistling: as I can't pass when I see a deal for a game knowing I can play on it and still get my money back when I finish with it or get bored.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2234
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846201
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764296

See more discussions