Expired

Can anyone please advise if the driving deal with ADI network via Wowcher is good? If u would recommend it? I'm thinking of getting the deal.

Found 19th Oct 2014
Wowcher deal for driving lessons with ADI network. Thanks for advice.
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
What is the deal?
Original Poster
Mermoo

What is the deal?

4 hours of driving lessons for £19.(2 sessions of 2 hours). I wanted to know if anyone has experience with the company and if reliable. Thanks
My other half is a driving instructor. First 2hrs will be hardly any driving, second session will likely be some theory with some driving. They just use low initial prices to get your longer term business. Better to go by recommendation for a driving instructor imo.
Original Poster
Mermoo

My other half is a driving instructor. First 2hrs will be hardly any … My other half is a driving instructor. First 2hrs will be hardly any driving, second session will likely be some theory with some driving. They just use low initial prices to get your longer term business. Better to go by recommendation for a driving instructor imo.

thank you for help
As above, they will try and rope you in, then expect to pay high hourly rates.

Go with a recommendation and private is better in my opinion.
Original Poster
joshp

As above, they will try and rope you in, then expect to pay high hourly … As above, they will try and rope you in, then expect to pay high hourly rates. Go with a recommendation and private is better in my opinion.

thanks
Banned
you don't have to be driving to learn how to be a better driver and I'm sure others will change a lot more than £19 to go over the same theories with you
Don't get it I purchased it and I still haven't received any lessons. They claim to not be able to find a driver instructor for me and it's been 3 weeks. It's a waste of £19...
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for help
I got a full refund went to my Paypal account put in a complaint & got refunded, waited 2 months for them to sort something out & got nothing but excuses. Also complained to wowcher advised them of how many people felt ripped off & ignored.
Original Poster
Thanks for all ur advice, I recently went with a different company, now wondering if it's normal for my driving instructor to be either texting or answering his phone calls almost all the time while I keep on driving as per his instructions. Am I wasting my time with him?
Edited by: "sydney2" 29th May 2015
I am an driving instructor. It is not only the promoters to be blamed. Most of the learners I had with similar promotion had no intention or money to carry on further after 2 lessons. They wanted 4 hours lesson for £19 pounds, where the instructor does not get anything unless learner books further lessons. Even after giving the best market price he/she goes away finding another driving school giving cheap promotions. Any serious learner will hardly go through cheap promotions.Driving Instructors have about 50% various costs involved per lesson price. It is not lesson on the table.
RE :4 hours of beginner driving lessons with ADI Network (was up to £106) . the link is http://www.wowcher.co.uk/deals/oxford/deal-348727-detail/19-4-hours-beginner-driving-lessons-wide-range-uk/deal.html?searchresult=true

hi.i just bought one of ADI NETWOWRK deals as stated above thru a website called wowcher.as i tried to redeem the said product,i was suprised to see the terms and conditions which says New drivers only (5 hours' experience or under).
Must be aged 17 or over with UK provisional licence....well im 40years old and has never ever driven a car.it would be my first time to learn even.so i dont have any obvious experience and neither a provisional license.can you please explain your terms.does it mean that i really need a provisional license in order to avail of this deal? i genuinely understood that it was for first timers as well.pls confirm.many thanks.
desperatemum

RE :4 hours of beginner driving lessons with ADI Network (was up to £106) … RE :4 hours of beginner driving lessons with ADI Network (was up to £106) . the link is http://www.wowcher.co.uk/deals/oxford/deal-348727-detail/19-4-hours-beginner-driving-lessons-wide-range-uk/deal.html?searchresult=truehi.i just bought one of ADI NETWOWRK deals as stated above thru a website called wowcher.as i tried to redeem the said product,i was suprised to see the terms and conditions which says New drivers only (5 hours' experience or under).Must be aged 17 or over with UK provisional licence....well im 40years old and has never ever driven a car.it would be my first time to learn even.so i dont have any obvious experience and neither a provisional license.can you please explain your terms.does it mean that i really need a provisional license in order to avail of this deal? i genuinely understood that it was for first timers as well.pls confirm.many thanks.

Hi,

This isn't Wowcher or even affiliated with them... you would be best off contacting them directly to ask your questions... get a better response then....
I purchased a voucher from wowcher as well and applied to them last March unfortunately up to now they haven't contacted me yet whatsoever. I am trying to call them for refund but always voicemail. What kind of business number is that? Help please on how I can refund my money. Thanks.
desperatemum

RE :4 hours of beginner driving lessons with ADI Network (was up to £106) … RE :4 hours of beginner driving lessons with ADI Network (was up to £106) . the link is http://www.wowcher.co.uk/deals/oxford/deal-348727-detail/19-4-hours-beginner-driving-lessons-wide-range-uk/deal.html?searchresult=truehi.i just bought one of ADI NETWOWRK deals as stated above thru a website called wowcher.as i tried to redeem the said product,i was suprised to see the terms and conditions which says New drivers only (5 hours' experience or under).Must be aged 17 or over with UK provisional licence....well im 40years old and has never ever driven a car.it would be my first time to learn even.so i dont have any obvious experience and neither a provisional license.can you please explain your terms.does it mean that i really need a provisional license in order to avail of this deal? i genuinely understood that it was for first timers as well.pls confirm.many thanks.

You can't legally learn to drive without a provisional licence, I'm not really sure why you're querying this requirement?
Hi! I purchased and redemmed the wowcher, it has been more than two months and ADI NETWORK said "they haven't found an instructor available". From the first email I received they suggested asking for the refund, now that I have asked for the refund, wowcher said it is more that 14 days old and I cannot have my money back, only "wowcher money".

I wouldn't recommend it.
Jellymel, you're entitled to a full refund look up your consumer rights under the Consumer Rights Act and get back on to wowcher
sydney2

Wowcher deal for driving lessons with ADI network. Thanks for … Wowcher deal for driving lessons with ADI network. Thanks for advice.

AVOID. I bought the voucher for my daughter - they came back with the name of instructor who was supposed to get in touch but didn't. Eventually we got another instructor paying normal rates and tried to get refund but ADI said that as daughter had had more than 5 hours experience at time of claim this was against their T&C so no refund !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants