Groups

Can anyone please help me find this GHD set cheaper?

I'm after this set:
    ghdhair.com/lim…set
    The cheapest I've seen it for is £195 including a free hair treatment thing in a bauble. I'm hoping to find a company that I can find a promo code for. Any help would be very much appreciated x

11 Comments

Feelunique do it for £195 with 15% off first order, however, it is currently out of stock: feelunique.com/p/G…set

You can also get 10% from Unidays for GHDHair, I'm a student and would be able to get you one, but they're also out of stock.
    Edited by: "beckytuck7" 10th Dec 2016

Your best bet is finding a promo code for one of the online stores selling this product.

So you've found that on Very.com? If you combine with a voucher from here that's probably your best bet.

squiff

It's £195 everywhere, sorry! … It's £195 everywhere, sorry! https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=ghd+ELITE+DRY+%26+STYLE+COPPER+LUXE+GIFT+SET&oq=ghd+ELITE+DRY+%26+STYLE+COPPER+LUXE+GIFT+SET&gs_l=hp.3..0.4115.4115.0.4888.2.2.0.0.0.0.133.227.1j1.2.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..0.1.93.0.QlXRTDutnjU

£186 from RiahHair and in stock: riahhair.co.uk/pro…et/

Original Poster

The promo code for Feel Unique excludes electrical items and I can't find a Very code that can be used by existing customers as I don't want credit searches done as we may get a mortgage next year.

Have you tried local hair salons? They sometimes have them to buy? Or even order in (at wholesale price maybe) if you're a regular with them? Could be worth a try!

Original Poster

pink_elephant

Have you tried local hair salons? They sometimes have them to buy? Or … Have you tried local hair salons? They sometimes have them to buy? Or even order in (at wholesale price maybe) if you're a regular with them? Could be worth a try!

Great idea thank you. The only thing I worry about is if they could be fake. That's not just with local hairdresser but online purchases too.

Original Poster

beckytuck7

Feelunique do it for £195 with 15% off first order, however, it is … Feelunique do it for £195 with 15% off first order, however, it is currently out of stock: http://www.feelunique.com/p/Ghd-copper-luxe-deluxe-gift-setYou can also get 10% from Unidays for GHDHair, I'm a student and would be able to get you one, but they're also out of stock.

If they come back in stock and I still haven't bought them I might take you up on that if it's okay with you, thanks you so very much x

Angel_Of_The_North

If they come back in stock and I still haven't bought them I might take … If they come back in stock and I still haven't bought them I might take you up on that if it's okay with you, thanks you so very much x

Sure, you can send me a private message, I check HUKD several times a day. If you find them anywhere else, check unidays to see if they're there and I can get you a code

Original Poster

beckytuck7

Sure, you can send me a private message, I check HUKD several times a … Sure, you can send me a private message, I check HUKD several times a day. If you find them anywhere else, check unidays to see if they're there and I can get you a code

Thanks so much xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions