Groups

can anyone please tell me if you can add CALL bundles to an orange mobile contract?

i'm looking to maybe take out a contract on orange but MAY have too few minutes, I know they do text bundles but i can't find minute bundles so i'm guessing they don't those?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Flic x

4 Comments

they do unlimited texs with the call packages. they have a deal in store £20 a month for 600 mins and unlimited texs i think. no contract but you dont get a phone. i think for £30 a month you would get 600 mins and unlimited texs. does that help?

Original Poster

leecroot;4102163

they do unlimited texs with the call packages. they have a deal in store … they do unlimited texs with the call packages. they have a deal in store £20 a month for 600 mins and unlimited texs i think. no contract but you dont get a phone. i think for £30 a month you would get 600 mins and unlimited texs. does that help?

hiya .. thanks for your help. Any help helps thanks! i'm looking at a contract that £20 a month with a free lg secret. you get loads of msgs but only 200 mins you see that's why i was wondering if they did call bundles so i could pop an "add on" at a later date? x

You can change your plan at a later date if you arent getting enough minutes

Original Poster

ta for all your help. x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
      4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions