Expired

Can anyone PLEASE tell me where i can get a replacement AC charger for my Motorola baby monitor?

Found 3rd Jun 2014
please help if you can. the ac adaptor of my baby monitor (motorola, mbp 28) has broken. i have been searching online to see where i can get a replacement but cant find anything. the ac adaptors i found have all been for the parent unit, i am needing one for the camera unit which is placed by the baby. both are different so you cant use the same one for both units, it doesn't fit. ANY suggestions much appreciated
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
6 Comments
eBay is your friend, or you can try Maplin if there's one nearby. Make sure the replacement has the same voltage and current output as the original.
clostridium_botulinum

eBay is your friend, or you can try Maplin if there's one nearby. Make … eBay is your friend, or you can try Maplin if there's one nearby. Make sure the replacement has the same voltage and current outpute as the original.

i hav
clostridium_botulinum

eBay is your friend, or you can try Maplin if there's one nearby. Make … eBay is your friend, or you can try Maplin if there's one nearby. Make sure the replacement has the same voltage and current output as the original.

thanks. i have tried ebay,all are parent unit ones. i will see if Maplin have them thank you
you can get a universal one from argos the voltage and polarity is switchable

anythingcolin

you can get a universal one from argos the voltage and polarity is … you can get a universal one from argos the voltage and polarity is switchable

thank you SO much. i will go today. need it badly.baby is not well and wakes up at the slight noise, need to close the door. but it doesnt help when i have to keep checking up on her. thank you for ur help
anythingcolin

kinda like this … kinda like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lloytron-A1505-2500mA-Regulated-AC-DC-Multivoltage-Mains-Adaptor-USB-Socket-NEW-/370947981166?pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_PowerAdaptors_SM&hash=item565e38ff6e

really appreciate ur help. i have ordered this on . .thank you SO much.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants