can anyone point me to where i can buy tickets for west end shows. i know the obvious places,but ive heard of a last minute cheap ticket website, i would be going next midweek,thanks in advance

west end theater tickets

7 Comments

There is a ticket booth in Leicester Square run by TKTS.com. They offer same day tickets for shows at discount prices, but I've found the best shows (like Lion King) are rarely available, if ever discounted.

I would agree with what has just been typed above me......
The thing is - a lot of the tickets that DO go cheap are the ones at the back and so on, and sometimes they are not all together.
As they said above, the big shows rarely have that many "returns" ... ... Gumtree? Have you tried there? Craigslist? Have you tried there? As in people that are selling their tickets themselves thereby not having to pay the "middleman"....

The "returns" that go to the theatre are sometimes hit and miss as well.....

EBay as well - have you tried that?

Once you get a "feel" for the price that you will end up paying for them - then you will know what it is going to set you back. In the meantime, buy some tickets for (say) the Lion King in (say August) at face value - ten come August when everybody wants the tickets you can sell them on and recoup some of your cost of buying these tickets...... :-)

Delfont Mackintosh Theatre ...worth a look

lovetheatre.com is a good site I have used many times if you set your max price and date in advance search it will give you a quick hit of what's available. Showpairs is a site worth book marking for future use but there is not a lot on there at the moment . They do buy one get one but normally only on top price tickets. Happy hunting!

Original Poster

thankyou for all informative replys

Original Poster

BARGIN BUCKET

http://www.tkts.co.uk/whats-on-sale/

thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2457
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767297
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721

See more discussions