Can anyone put CFW on my son's PSP ?

20 replies
Found 12th Nov 2009
Would prefer face to face, and maybe an idiot's tutorial so I know how to do it in the future.
In Warwickshire/Coventry area.
Have the "special" battery, but not brave enough to attempt it alone.

Please PM if you can help.

Thanks.

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
20 Comments

im not a pro but i know it would help the pros knowing what motherboard the PSP is and what official firmware its currently running.

Banned

fps_d0minat0r;6869599

im not a pro but i know it would help the pros knowing what motherboard … im not a pro but i know it would help the pros knowing what motherboard the PSP is and what official firmware its currently running.

and if george bush has put a spy camera in it and a tracking devise

daz1981;6869626

and if george bush has put a spy camera in it and a tracking devise

i understand your sarcasm but im assuming they already know how to get that since they have already got the "special" battery.

i got a fat PSP and back in the days it only required an "exploited game" to hack the PSP.

EDIT: ok i went on the best psp forum: and found out that theres multiple ways of hacking now, some can be done without the pandora ("special") battery.

watch out for pspiso, just got 2 trojan horses by clicking on that site!

It's pretty easy. Would help you out but your way too far from me.

Banned

As long as your psp motherboard is under ta85 you will be fine, needs to be psp phat or 2000 slim n lite

dealxtreme sell pandora batterys takes 3-4 weeks del , I can only say what you need cannot provide links

find gen-a 5.0

gen b

gen d2 5.55 from a certain source

Youtube for tutorial

word of advice do not follow anylinks users provide maybe unsafe

great another 20 trojans just popped up and I don't even have the site open anymore!!!

owens101;6869985

great another 20 trojans just popped up and I don't even have the site … great another 20 trojans just popped up and I don't even have the site open anymore!!!

*Points and laughs*:giggle:

Just google it...

WARNING!!!!! IF ITS THE NEW 3000 SEREIS OR THE LATE 2000'S THE YOU WILL BRICK IT AND HAVE AN EXSPENSIVE PAPER WEIGHT!!!! also if it has 6.0 on not going to happen i know as i read up lots and lots about it read all the warnings saying dont do it and that, so tryed it and one exspensive paper weight i got :thumbsup::thumbsup:

What model do you have?
If a slim and lite, what is the date code in the battery compartment?

Original Poster

fps_d0minat0r;6869599

im not a pro but i know it would help the pros knowing what motherboard … im not a pro but i know it would help the pros knowing what motherboard the PSP is and what official firmware its currently running.

Sorry, you're right.
It's a 2003 model that used to run CFW but has inadvertantly had the official V5.50 f/w update :oops:

owens101;6869867

watch out for pspiso, just got 2 trojan horses by clicking on that site!

luckily my pc told me it hosted malware before i saw your post:x

Thanks Rayman :thumbsup:

Banned

Please note that no payment for services offered is acceptable.

Banned

aScottishBloke;6877739

:roll:

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;6877739

Noted :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Is there anbody out there ?

kyalion;6886394

Is there anbody out there ?

Is there anyone at home?:-D

Banned

girothefiro;6870310

Just google it...

+1

it really is easy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455

See more discussions