can anyone read guitar sheet music?

13 replies
Found 14th Apr 2009
i need a sheet transcribed into a normal guitar tab, its roughly 15 seconds long so its very short

thanks

13 Comments

Banned

you need the notes changing to the names ie A,B etc?

Original Poster

H_K;4925151

you need the notes changing to the names ie A,B etc?

was thinking more of changing it into numbers, for the frets, dont need chords

you mean reading tab mate?-id offer but its been a looong time since i have!lol!

Original Poster

shaneomac;4925217

you mean reading tab mate?-id offer but its been a looong time since i … you mean reading tab mate?-id offer but its been a looong time since i have!lol!

yea, its like in this format

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8511/musicxys.jpg

and i need it in numbers lol

I can translate into notes for treble and bass clef but switching that to numbers lol, no idea sorry x x

i might be able to do it if it's not too complex!

I've tried learning sheet music in the past, and i might have some sucess at it. Put an image of the tab up here, I'll see if I can still remember, and iif what I learned for piano translates at all.

yea mate-thatd be transposing into tab-afraid i cant really help u there-sorry!

Nah, TAB is easier, and more modern, sheet music (unless classical) is a chore . . .

can def tell you all the notes-just wont be able to tell you the tab numbers they correspond to

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4925232

I can translate into notes for treble and bass clef but switching that to … I can translate into notes for treble and bass clef but switching that to numbers lol, no idea sorry x x

shaneomac;4925259

yea mate-thatd be transposing into tab-afraid i cant really help u … yea mate-thatd be transposing into tab-afraid i cant really help u there-sorry!

cheers anyways :thumbsup:

baconsandwich;4925237

i might be able to do it if it's not too complex!

dxx;4925255

I've tried learning sheet music in the past, and i might have some sucess … I've tried learning sheet music in the past, and i might have some sucess at it. Put an image of the tab up here, I'll see if I can still remember, and iif what I learned for piano translates at all.

pm'd :thumbsup:

I can read music - if you get unstuck I can definitely give it a shot.

You have to remember with TAB that it's an interpretation of what strings and frets are to be used. All notes can be found on all strings - if this is for you to learn the music, you might need to include the audio too.

If you can read the notes or upload an image of the sheet music then this would help:

i-love-guitar.com/ima…gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What shoes are these?55
    2. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project36
    3. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas67
    4. Do I need fabric conditioner?67

See more discussions