Expired

Can anyone recall the £15 Amazon voucher via Vouchercloud for SKY Go registration

9 replies
Found 1st Dec 2014
I was checking to see if I had ever recieved any vouchers but cannot find anything ...This offer ran between 31st october- 6th November via Vouchercloud and any existing Sky customers were entitled to a £15 Amazon voucher for registering for SKY Go .
Has anyone a link to this offer which was on Hotukdeals ?

9 Comments

it;s still listed on vouchercloud.

Exclusive £15 Amazon Voucher when you register for Sky Go
vouchercloud.com/sky…ode
Use this Sky voucher to get Exclusive £15 Amazon Voucher when you register for Sky Go with vouchercloud.

Banned

I did the offer, not received anything yet, pretty sure it said it would take 30 or 60 days to receive the voucher?

Original Poster

espirit77

Exclusive £15 Amazon Voucher when you register for Sky … Exclusive £15 Amazon Voucher when you register for Sky Gohttp://www.vouchercloud.com/sky-vouchers/470099/-discount-voucher-codeUse this Sky voucher to get Exclusive £15 Amazon Voucher when you register for Sky Go with vouchercloud.

Thank you espirit77 but the link doesnt direct me to the actual offer but only current offers unfortunately .... Did anyone ever recieve their voucher ?
Edited by: "kevjosant" 1st Dec 2014

oh weird, i swear i clicked through from their mobile app just the other day, but i didn't qualify as only a now tv customer...

Original Poster

Holly1985

Heres the HUKD thread: … Heres the HUKD thread: http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/free-15-amazon-voucher-for-existing-customers-signing-up-sky-go-using-discount-code-2041503

Thank you Holly1985...it appears very few have recieved a voucher as yet so still hopeful

Original Poster

espirit77

oh weird, i swear i clicked through from their mobile app just the other … oh weird, i swear i clicked through from their mobile app just the other day, but i didn't qualify as only a now tv customer...

I actually qualified both on my seperate SkyTv and Sky Broadband accounts...but thanks for your help anyway

vouchercloud.com/con…act

if they don't respond, expose them on twitter @vouchercloud. normally works for me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions