Groups
    EXPIRED

can anyone reccomend a hoover and a laptop please

with all the deals on its hard to know if getting a bargain or old stock. so if anyone has seen a worth while deal for a powerful hoover can u point me in right direction please.
    also need a decent laptop/ netbook that connects to WiFi suitable for a teenager so not really crappy
    thanku

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

11 Comments

I have a Vax U90-MA-R Air reach bagless upright vacuum cleaner and it's brilliant really good suction and Vax Customer Services are so helpful if you have any problems with your cleaner it is currently on offer in argos for 99.99 normal price 249.99 product number 4066150.

dyson are good hoovers
    look on the deal section for i3 laptops.

brighteyes1984

I have a Vax U90-MA-R Air reach bagless upright vacuum cleaner and it's … I have a Vax U90-MA-R Air reach bagless upright vacuum cleaner and it's brilliant really good suction and Vax Customer Services are so helpful if you have any problems with your cleaner it is currently on offer in argos for 99.99 normal price 249.99 product number 4066150.

Forgot to say the vacuum cleaner is approximately 5kg which compared to a Dyson is quite a lot lighter

any miele Hoover

Henry or numatic vacuums.

These can be bought under £100.

I love my henry but beware if you have messy kids and cant always be bothered to get the dust pan and brush. any food product will smell. I bought a replacement filter and new hose few months back religiously takr my hoover apart and clean it all out but still have a smelly hoover when I turn it on. other than the smell id recommend as have had it over 4 years

For a hoover, I can recommend a hoover

for a vacuum cleaner, then get a henry

Original Poster

lol

Bosch GS50 silence, vacuumed with my DC25, the went again with my new Bosch, awesome performance.

This might work but you may need the laptop first lol. amazon.co.uk/SOD…40G

chocci

For a hoover, I can recommend a hoover ;)for a vacuum cleaner, then get a … For a hoover, I can recommend a hoover ;)for a vacuum cleaner, then get a henry

Henry all the way, well more specifically, a nematic (basically, a more powerful Henry with bigger tank thingy) just replaced my 10 year old Henry with a numatic, nothing wrong with the old one but the cable had started to shear. The numatic is just more powerful (not that power is a problem on a standard henry) but Henry are renowned for their reliability and shear resilience to a good beating! We use hetty's at for the machines, they're on 8 hours a day, every day and even those are hitting 4 years old!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions