Groups

Can anyone reccomend hotels in Llandudno near the beach?

Will be going in a few weeks time, hopefully better weather.Looking for decent places that have a good rep and anyone that has had good/bad experiences staying there.

Need for 2/3 nights for 2 people, budget £300

thanks

9 Comments

Most of the hotels on the prom are pretty good - especially if you go for sea-view room - The Imperial, The George and The Queens are the best although I've no idea of prices - if you want slightly out of town try Bodysgallen Hall or The Groes Inn - both excellent food was well as accommodation, or Maenan Abbey or Plas Maenan Hotel just down the Conwy Valley - also The Castle in Conwy is lovely, just off the Quay and near the Castle. Back on the prom in Llandudno The St Tudno has a good reputation and is near the Pier and the Great Orme as well as only a short walk from the shops

If you want any more info about the area, just ask !

PS if you choose May Bank Holiday weekend (1st bank hol in May) you may be better staying slightly outside of town - it's a great time to visit as the Victorian Extravaganza is on and there's loads to do, however parking does become a bit of a problem unless your hotel has a car park !

Original Poster

Thinking of going to see the Great Orme while im there

On the Orme itself there's a pitch & putt (if it's still there lol not been in a while !) the ski slope which has a toboggan run as well, and take the tram up to the summit where there's a kids play area as well as crazy golf and a cafe & bar Glorious views on a decent day though can get a bit windy up top ! Visit St Tudno's Church - go to an outdoors service if the season has started when you visit, or just take a picnic and wander around - just please take your litter home ! There's also the copper mines to see which are pretty interesting.

i live in llandudno !! raptor has given all the good hotels. try the theatre for evening entertainment or their are some good restarants in town. east is a great chinese opposie the train stationt

Original Poster

cheers guys
    Just got to keep my fingers crossed for the weather
    Edited by: "simplex" 4th Apr 2011

ADZ1478

i live in llandudno !! raptor has given all the good hotels. try the … i live in llandudno !! raptor has given all the good hotels. try the theatre for evening entertainment or their are some good restarants in town. east is a great chinese opposie the train stationt

Lol didnt realise there was another HUKD'er so close I shall wave next time I'm driving through heehee !

Can anyone reccomend hotels in Llandudno near the beach?

No.

all of the ones above are right next to the beach, not sure what the no is all about ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions