Groups

Can anyone recommend a 17" laptop?

Hi I'm looking for a 17" laptop, below £400, happily consider refurb.. anyone seen any recent bargains?!

4 Comments

Try the Dell outlet (link below) they sell system that people have ordered and then cancelled.

I was looking for a friend last week and they had Vostros 17 inch, 2 or 3 gig mem, 250 or 320 gig hd for just over 300 with 55 quid off offer and free del. They restock the site about 4 to 5 times a day so just keep checking... Just don't 'think about it' too long.by the time I'd mailed her the spec's on the ones I saw they'd gone !!

outlet.dell.com/Eme…541

currys, dixons and pc world have good refurb deals on their websites, some of which are 17"

Original Poster

Thanks for the comments - appreciated. I think I may watch Dell Outlet for a bit and see what the prices are like... Cheers

louis08;3293408

currys, dixons and pc world have good refurb deals on their websites, … currys, dixons and pc world have good refurb deals on their websites, some of which are 17"

just got the advent 17" today and wow its great!!! £279-£10 at Dixons refurbs:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764645
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4131828
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work44
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2494

See more discussions